Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tillaz87 after flashing non atv patch ugoos af settings aren't available (i only see screen resolution,screen position,toogle navigation bar, hdr to sdr, sdr to hdr)

btw do you have any idea if Ugoos AM3 firmware would work for tv-boxes with 3GB DDR4 RAM ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
      tillaz87 after flashing non atv patch ugoos af settings aren't available (i only see screen resolution,screen position,toogle navigation bar, hdr to sdr, sdr to hdr)

btw do you have any idea if Ugoos AM3 firmware would work for tv-boxes with 3GB DDR4 RAM ?
      Not sure all i know is it only supports QC9377 WiFi
      I flashed it and used with Ethernet but nothing about it interested me as my experience is better with af off never looked at device tree

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Not sure all i know is it only supports QC9377 WiFi
        I flashed it and used with Ethernet but nothing about it interested me as my experience is better with af off never looked at device tree
        did you have a time to compare amlogic codecs versions by any chance ? i heard that in Shiningworth All-in-One builds they are using old ones don't know if that's true

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
          tillaz87 after flashing non atv patch ugoos af settings aren't available
          Non ATV Patch
          • Updated for 10.6
          Link

Comment

Non ATV Patch
            • Updated for 10.6

Link
            thanks

Comment

I have installed xperia keyboard and the problem with ENTER key is gone. I am also disabling USB with this script (in init.d)
              Code:
              ~ # cat /system/etc/init.d/00-usb
              #!/system/bin/sh

(while true; do

#wait for sleep

if [ wake=`cat /sys/power/wait_for_fb_sleep` ]; then
              date >> /data/local/sleep.txt
              #disable devices connected to two usb ports if any
                if [ -d /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1 ]; then
                  echo 0 > /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/bConfigurationValue
                fi
                if [ -d /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2 ]; then
                  echo 0 > /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2/bConfigurationValue
                fi
              fi

#wait for poweron/boot/reboot

if [ wake=`cat /sys/power/wait_for_fb_wake` ]; then

#enable devices connected to two usb ports if any
                if [ -d /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1 ]; then
                  echo 1 > /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-1/bConfigurationValue
                fi
                if [ -d /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2 ]; then
                  echo 1 > /sys/devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2/bConfigurationValue
                fi
              fi

done &)
              The only problem so far - I have enabled AFR for MediaCodec and my Samsyng TV Started switching modes after reboot and blinking. It was a pain to switch off AFR for MediaCodec on a blinking screen! AFR is working for me in SPMC and MX Player.
              Last edited by zyxmon; 04-02-2018, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by zyxmon View Post
                I have installed xperia keyboard and the problem with ENTER key is gone. I am also disabling USB with this script (in init.d)
                its not a proper fix though, the ENTER key for a keyboard should not really be mapped to the ok/select button.

if you use the keytest.apk and give me the scanodes for each button press I can add proper support for it

Comment

tillaz87 - I'll post scancodes later. Thanks. One more remark. wget busybox applet from /system/xbin downloads truncated or corrupted files from nginx servers. There is a bug in busybox 2.26.2 that was fixed later. Can you replace it with another busybox? This one is OK - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...meefik.busybox (it can also be downloaded from https://github.com/meefik/busybox/releases ). It look like applets in /system/xbin are just hard copies of busybox binary, not even hardlinks (or softlinks). Is it correct?

Comment

tillaz87 - I'll post scancodes later. Thanks. One more remark. wget busybox applet from /system/xbin downloads truncated or corrupted files from nginx servers. There is a bug in busybox 2.26.2 that was fixed later. Can you replace it with another busybox? This one is OK - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...meefik.busybox (it can also be downloaded from https://github.com/meefik/busybox/releases ). It look like applets in /system/xbin are just hard copies of busybox binary, not even hardlinks (or softlinks). Is it correct?
                    donno, i use Stephen's BusyBox Pro, it will remove all busy box files and reinstall with either the build that comes with the package or updates to the latest.

Comment

guys how is the playback for HEVC 10bit files for you ?

Comment

its not a proper fix though, the ENTER key for a keyboard should not really be mapped to the ok/select button.

if you use the keytest.apk and give me the scanodes for each button press I can add proper support for it
                        I have obtained scancode of enter button - it is 28. Mapping it to DPAD_CENTER or ENTER does not help in case of leankey keyboard, as it was previously checked.

Comment

I have obtained scancode of enter button - it is 28. Mapping it to DPAD_CENTER or ENTER does not help in case of leankey keyboard, as it was previously checked.
                          EDIT:

if its just a keyboard+mouse its not compatible with the ATV keyboard, The guide is only for remote and gamepad

ENTER button should be ENTER on a keyboard, use Gboard or any other keyboard for phone

Comment

Dears ,
                            can any one tell me what is the launcher of non ATV version and if we can switch it to lighthome launcher and how

Comment

tillaz87, thank you for the great rom, it looks very stock looking
                              I'm trying to use it without google apps, which require ExtShared and ExtServices (GoogleExtShared and GoogleExtServices requires gmscore, therefore cannot be used without gapps). I pulled em out from Vorke firmware and put it on your rom, and it was giving me errors... Is it possible to know correct firmware that I can pull out system apks that works on your rom?
                              Last edited by NoOneOth; 04-03-2018, 19:12.

Comment

tillaz87 I flash 10.6 image in my z6 vorke plus and now my box is dead!((((((
                                i must short pins on motherboard to realive with official ROM
                                Last edited by alesul; 04-04-2018, 01:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X