AmazonApps-release.apk
    T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip
    cwm-recovery.img
    cwm.sh
    term-install.zip
    root@android:/mnt/sdcard/Download # sh cwm.sh
    cp: flash_image: No such file or directory
    root@android:/mnt/sdcard/Download #
    What have I done wrong? I cannot use rkflash tool on this device because it isn't detected by any windows PC connected with USB.
    T428

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
      Master leolas.
      If I use an app to transfer apps to the sdcard, when the CWM backing up the apps moved to the sdcard, will be considered?
      ...tks...
      Enviado de meu CS968 usando Tapatalk
      Hi.
      Please, someone could guide me about the question above?
      Thank you very much.

webipsum
      CS968 - JESURUN

Comment

Re: cwm recovery for rk3188

Originally posted by mustanley View Post
        I have made a mistake trying to install CWM on T428

Code:
        u0_a54@android:/ $ su -
        root@android:/ # cd /mnt/sdcard/Download
        root@android:/mnt/sdcard/Download # ls
        AmazonApps-release.apk
        T428-cwm-recovery.img.zip
        cwm-recovery.img
        cwm.sh
        term-install.zip
        root@android:/mnt/sdcard/Download # sh cwm.sh
        cp: flash_image: No such file or directory
        root@android:/mnt/sdcard/Download #
        What have I done wrong? I cannot use rkflash tool on this device because it isn't detected by any windows PC connected with USB.
        Please follow all steps in first post.

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
        Hi.
        Please, someone could guide me about the question above?
        Thank you very much.

webipsum
        CS968 - JESURUN

It depends how and where are stored the apps on the sdcard, cwm recovery backup .Android folder.

leolas.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

thank you, I repeated the steps and it now works. The first time I unzipped term-install.zip it extracted cwm.sh but not flash_image.
          T428

Comment

Originally posted by mustanley View Post
            thank you, I repeated the steps and it now works. The first time I unzipped term-install.zip it extracted cwm.sh but not flash_image.
            Good

leolas.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

black screen on recovery

hello,

i gave the cwm recovery on the neo x7 one more try, since i had always the black screen issue until now.

the issue persists. i am sure that the recovery is installed correctly, but it seems that its something with the HDMI that produces this error. i tried the universal cwm for rk3188 as well with the same problem.

i searched on the net and saw that many devices hat this problem. i tried with a tool called droid@screen (made for htc wildfire) to display the recovery on the pc, without success.

i then installed this TWRP recovery from here
              Code:
               http://dragondevs.com/index.php/topic/1508-recovery-twrp-v2440-for-pipo-m9/
              . i flashed only the twrp.img.
              after that i was managed to reboot in recovery without any black screen. i can see all the options, but Of course this recovery does not work, as its for touchscreen and i cannot choose any of the options. but its a proof that the problem its not on my device, but in the cwm.

if the TWRP gives a signal, why does the cwm shows only black screen? Leolas can you help?

Comment

black screen on recovery... "i had always the black screen"

meddem.
                See:

Cheers.

webipsum
                CS968 - JESURUN

Comment

Hi hope you can help i have a T-R42 i flashed wasser new ROM for this device but it has stock recovery i tried to flash your cwr with flash tool on the tool everything works fine device reboots but old recovery is still on my device cwr didn't stick so then i tried using the method in this thread with terminal but that don't work says can,t find directory or files checked the script and directories look wrong ?? could you please tell me what i am doing wrong ??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
                  My Device: T-R42
                  ROM: Wasser ?????
                  Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

thanks, but it didnt work for me.
                    i had indeed tried the 1.37 v of RKflashtool to flash the recovery, i flashed it also using the terminal emulator method. The result is the same, unfortmunately the black screen

Comment

minix neo x7

ok i managed to boot into recovery with no black screen issue, by using an apk called arctools from arctablet
                      Code:
                      http://www.arctablet.com/assets/tools/arctools/com.arctablet.arctools.apk
                      after that i installed the generic cwm recovery using the app, this one works, but with a screen been zoomed in. thats not a big problem.

could i have a device specific recovery? ifi give you the recovery.img that works on my device, can you make one having not only the ramdisk inside?

Comment

Originally posted by meddem View Post
                        ok i managed to boot into recovery with no black screen issue, by using an apk called arctools from arctablet
                        Code:
                        http://www.arctablet.com/assets/tools/arctools/com.arctablet.arctools.apk
                        after that i installed the generic cwm recovery using the app, this one works, but with a screen been zoomed in. thats not a big problem.

could i have a device specific recovery? ifi give you the recovery.img that works on my device, can you make one having not only the ramdisk inside?
                        Ofcourse, for the X7 I made a rom with a team with it inserted, let me some time to extract it and upload it alone.

leolas.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Parameter file for a cx-921 8*8gb

just a gentle reminder
                          I hate to even ask - and I know I shouldn't but well you know how it is when you get something in your head that you really want to do - but can't - due to some little technicality that (I in this case) don't know how to fix. I am really really sorry to bug you over this Leolas.

Comment

Sorry. I really need to sit in front of pc some hours to put updated all petitions, here in my country there are some festive days, and I am only a few minutes in front of pc, untill Tuesday that my daughter and wife come back to school and work, I don't have time enought, but your request is in my things to do list

leolas.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi Guys,

I managed to flash the generic rockchip CWM onto my Tronsmart MK908ii.

Problem is, how do I control it? I use the Tronsmart TSM01 remote but this does not appear to function with CWM (it worked with the stock recovery).

Any suggestions?

Comment

So sorry

Don't sweat it - I just wish I was as knowledgeable and as skilled as you.

We can not all be geniuses

Oh and to the guy in the comment above me - use a USB keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X