Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Youtube 100% working fine for me on v8 and i removed the ads
    v8 ? I can see only V7 in the first post, i've tried V6 latest, Youtube was better on V6 but SW decoding on Live TV in Kodi

Comment

Originally posted by Freelance View Post

v8 ? I can see only V7 in the first post, i've tried V6 latest, Youtube was better on V6 but SW decoding on Live TV in Kodi
      Not uploaded yet, latest youtube app is full off bugs though (white icon) best sticking with 2.1 (red)

Comment

Originally posted by muchoz View Post
        I have downloaded first the stock ROM as per the instruction, then applied the file for Google TV.
        The installation itself went super smooth, no problems at all.
        Now however I have few major problems
        I have tried only with the stock ROM, so clean Android 7, without Google TV patch, and again the same problems

- KODI is not playing normally - buffering for half minute, then plays for about the same time, then again stops for buffering
        - Youtube has really terrible lip sync offset out of sync completely
        - I was thinking that I have problem with network, although I am using ehternet, not WiFi, still KODI is shopping, and youtube sucks
        - installed speedtest, shows only 9.5MBs on download both on ethernet and WiFi (5GHz)
        - testing with phone on WiFi - 44MBs

I don't know what is wrong, but I'm downgrading to Android 6.
        The device is Beelink GT1 (not ultimate).
        Anyone with problems with Android 7??
        My bad
        Just re-checked my network, I have two ethernet switches between the Beelink and the NAS.
        Restarted the switches, now everything works fine
        So, the problem was not with the ROM or patch.
        Sorry.

One question though - I don't really like the functionalities of the Google TV (restrict the apps you can install etc)
        However one feature I like a lot - android remote.
        Is there a way to install only Android Remote service, as separate pack?

Comment

ChangeLog V8:
          • Back to full beelink base 705/707ON
          • Performance tweaks (RAM,CPU,IO)
          • Improved media playback + av sync enabled ~> fixed lip sync?
          • Added recovery to power menu (root not needed)
          • Added keylayout for H1 remote
          • Added screen record from lineageOS
          • Removed Youtube ads + others hopefully
          • Fixed shortcut buttons on beelink remote
          • Fixed action bar bug + more settings bug
          • Used installApks.sh to add init.d support
          • More framework config changes for ATV
          • Prop removed that might falsely identify as rooted (when unroot)
          • OpenGLRenderer (libhwui) Properties
          • Improved Install script (faster, less extracting)
          • Possibly more.. been many changes to stock
          Bugs:
          • Don't update YouTube its full of bugs.. makes leanback lag! (Wait for Google to fix it or brake more)
          • You tell me ???
          WARNING: V8 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH V7 YOU MUST RE-FLASH STOCK 7.1.2 FIRST

^^ Sorry, All future updates wont need wipe.. Done lots of testing and comparing that made up my mind to stick with beelink based ^^

Things will probably slow down with me now. unless something big pops up and is of benefit... See first post for links.
          Last edited by tillaz87; 12-07-2017, 23:58.

Comment

Thank you tillaz. I was waiting this v8.

Tell me, is it possible to flash stock 7.1.2 with sd card ? And if so, how ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yousf View Post
              Thank you tillaz. I was waiting this v8.

Tell me, is it possible to flash stock 7.1.2 with sd card ? And if so, how ?

Comment

Thank you. Will do it tomorrow. Great work.

Comment

I have an App that is not working because it detects an ad blocker. Any way to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by SocksKodi View Post
                    I have an App that is not working because it detects an ad blocker. Any way to fix this?
                    What app is it? never heard of apps been so desperate for ad-sense revenue.. ads=malware to me (90% of time) should be paid or free.

flash this to stop the blocking of shady ads lol Ads.zip

Comment

Arena4Viewer, It's for sports streams but I guess it's not worth to flash that. It's basically a scraper of a website guide (arenavision). Thanks anyways!

Comment

One more question. How do I stop youtube from updating?

Comment

One more question. How do I stop youtube from updating?
                          Go into play store then from settings turn off auto update apps

Comment

Perfect. This is my "box" day so I'm trying to do lots of things. I'm trying to make my remote (minix A3) work with this box. Do I need these files : remote-mouse12.tab
                            remote-mouse31.tab ? I only have the remote.conf and the vendor file and it worked on other box but it's no quite working now. Does the line debug_enable influence anything? I got 2 remote.conf files and one has it set as 0 and the other as 1.

Comment

Arena4Viewer, It's for sports streams but I guess it's not worth to flash that. It's basically a scraper of a website guide (arenavision). Thanks anyways!
                              Mobdro might be an alternative

Comment

Perfect. I'm trying to make my remote (minix A3) work with this box
                                is this an air mouse remote with USB dongle ?

if so it just need a keylayout made for it like most of them remotes. will post a guide on that tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X