Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
    So i need some volunteer(s) to test this recovery

Don't know the outcome, so be warned. Just need recovery.log.

TWRP M6Pro
    Button lag is much worse on this one, took several tries before button responded to reboot to system.
    Attached Files

Comment

Same here
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

So if we are in a mod :

Have other for you guy's

TWRP
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

So if we are in a mod :

Have other for you guy's

TWRP
          Thanks for your continued efforts, but this this one was very hard to navigate buttons so I wasn't able to copy log in advanced menu and I had to use the devices reset hole to get out.

Sent from Tapatalk on my m6pro running RR 1.8 KK, kernel low V2

Comment

there is a new stock rom pipo here: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdGEzrP

Comment

Thanks for the link...I will take a look.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Hi Randy, any new updates in this ROM?

Sent from my M6Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

What version of xbmc is the best for pipo m6 pro 3g kk1.8 rileyrom ? Today i use gotham 13 beta 2 and beyound xbmc...

Gothan 13 beta 2 have some problems with movies played on hdmi... the mx player works fine on the same movie....

The beyound xbmc have some incompatibility in some addons...

There is a justxbmc made by rk3188 ? i would like to know what xbmc is the one...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Billcnz View Post
                    Thanks for your continued efforts, but this this one was very hard to navigate buttons so I wasn't able to copy log in advanced menu and I had to use the devices reset hole to get out.

I'm hopping this one behaves better

TWRP M6Pro
                    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
                    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
                    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

I'm hopping this one behaves better

TWRP M6Pro
                      Unfortunately the buttons still very unresponsive like in previous test versions and my work around of pressing ESC button is not so effective. Your original M6Pro img is still the most usable.

Comment

Originally posted by maxmax View Post
                        there is a new stock rom pipo here: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdGEzrP
                        Unfortunately I'm out for work and I can't check this new version until saturday..
                        This could be the very FIRST OFFICIAL release of kitktat...even if is not clear if this is a kitkat release or not!
                        if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                        https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                          Unfortunately I'm out for work and I can't check this new version until saturday..
                          This could be the very FIRST OFFICIAL release of kitktat...even if is not clear if this is a kitkat release or not!
                          It is another Jelly bean rom 4.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by parisal View Post
                            It is another Jelly bean rom 4.2.2
                            Really?
                            I will not waste time anymore on a jelly bean release!
                            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Really?
                              I will not waste time anymore on a jelly bean release!
                              I agree...why go back to JB when we have a smooth KK ROM?
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

yes, you can, no problems for the loader:
                                with Rockchip Flashing Tool v1.7 the loader is flashed every time!
                                Thank you!

I flashed a different 4.4.2 ROM , and it seems my device likes it better because now it is stable as a rock with no freezes at all.

Maybe there are some inconsistencies in the PIPO production line, that's why one KK ROM works fine and another freezes the device.

Comment

Working...
                                X