Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
    try the kernel_GPS_1.4_target_2.1 it could work better for you
    Giouncino where do i find this kernel and its description?

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by jdv007 View Post
      Giouncino where do i find this kernel and its description?
      They're in the kernel thread here: http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=7871

Post #711

Sent from Tapatalk on my m6pro running Riley ROM 1.8 KK

Comment

Could I enable the ART in this ROM with your firmware Giouncino??

Envoyé de mon M6Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Conch View Post
          Hi all,

I've flashed RR 1.8 Kitkat. This system is smooth and more stable than JB. I just wonder how can I unroot this ROM. I want to install AirWatch to connect my company push e-mail but this AirWatch app need unroot system. I've tried on RootCloak without no luck even AirWatch is on the RootCloak compatible list.

Please advise.

Thanks....
          Try to unroot using Framaroot

You can find it HERE

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by claro966 View Post
            Try to unroot using Framaroot

You can find it HERE

Good luck!
            Thanks a lots claro966. I will try it.

Best Regards

Comment

Re: Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

Originally posted by psxmail View Post
              Could I enable the ART in this ROM with your firmware Giouncino??

You can enable ART in developers options then after reboot turn developers options off (ART will stay on). It works with original or modified kernel

Comment

Originally posted by Billcnz View Post
                You can enable ART in developers options then after reboot turn developers options off (ART will stay on). It works with original or modified kernel

perfectly explained!
                if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Re : Pipo M6 Pro RileyROM 1.8 KitKat

perfectly explained!
                  OK I have test it 😁

Comment

Hi, I have little problem with flash player. Video is no sync vs audio(has delay +- 2seconds)
                    I tryed instal few falsh apk from adobe site but problem is not solved....
                    So i tried JB rom 1.9 today and flash working OK. So I think, problem is 1.8 KK....
                    Is anybody here with same problem? Any idea for it?

Thanks for help.
                    H.

Comment

miracast and RR KK1.8

Can someone advise me with miracast (wifi display mirroring) and RR KK1.8? I have installed miracast adapter, my pipo connects to it and then when "Ready to display" info appears on TV my tablet reboots every time. I use PipoM6Pro 3G and RR KK1.8. Just checked the same adapter with PipoM9Pro 3G with RR KK3.0 and everything is stable with no issues. Maybe some libs were removed together with WifiDisplay.apk in this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by porthos View Post
                        Can someone advise me with miracast (wifi display mirroring) and RR KK1.8? I have installed miracast adapter, my pipo connects to it and then when "Ready to display" info appears on TV my tablet reboots every time. I use PipoM6Pro 3G and RR KK1.8. Just checked the same adapter with PipoM9Pro 3G with RR KK3.0 and everything is stable with no issues. Maybe some libs were removed together with WifiDisplay.apk in this ROM?
                        Same issue for me,
                        unfortunately it's due by a kernel problem. At the moment there is NO kitkat kernel working with miracast for M6pro.
                        The only solution is to swtich back to JB.

I'm still waiting for any improvement on the m6pro kitkat kernel to fix this bad issue...

Comment

Same issue for me,
                          unfortunately it's due by a kernel problem. At the moment there is NO kitkat kernel working with miracast for M6pro.
                          The only solution is to swtich back to JB.

I'm still waiting for any improvement on the m6pro kitkat kernel to fix this bad issue...
                          Thank you giouncino. This is another issue related to the kernel. Maybe somebody will compile a new one

Comment

Problem after flashing

Hi,I'm from Peru, can you help me with this?

I used the RileyROM 1.8 KitKat to flash.
                            All process was ok. I did the erase nand idb and then the flash. All was green colours.

After, the tablet show me the pipo logo and 4.2.2.
                            But after some minutes I wondered if this was normal. And I pressed the power button. It went off.

But after I'm trying to turn on, no response. I connect to Pc, don't recognize the tablet.
                            Connected via usb to pc, If I press power button some seconds, PC try to recognize the usb connection, but after 3-4 secs, it loses the connection as if I had disconnected the cable.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by logan20m View Post

All process was ok. I did the erase nand idb and then the flash. All was green colours.

But after some minutes I wondered if this was normal. And I pressed the power button. It went off.

But after I'm trying to turn on, no response. I connect to Pc, don't recognize the tablet.
                              Connected via usb to pc, If I press power button some seconds, PC try to recognize the usb connection, but after 3-4 secs, it loses the connection as if I had disconnected the cable.

Regards.
                              did you flash the loader?
                              are you completely sure you did everything correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by logan20m View Post

Regards.
                                If you are seeing a Pipo 4.2.2 logo...something went wrong with flashing. v1.8 should say 4.4.2.

After flashing the first thing that boots is the stock recovery. That's why you see a Pipo logo...but if you successfully flashed the KitKat ROM, it should say 4.4.2...not 4.2.2. You have to give stock recovery enough time to format all of the partitions (you will see activity at the bottom of the screen)

I'm thinking you had a bad USB connection when you were flashing and IDB didn't get erased and the images didn't flash correctly. Are you using the stock USB cable that came with the tablet to flash? That's very important. Also, make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port...not USB 3.0 Try a different. If that doesn't work, try a different PC.
                                Randy
                                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X