X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    Hello Guys,

Now I need your Help.
    I have tested this ROM with Darrell's 3.xx Kernels but for me it not Boot on my MK809III. I need Information on which Stick it Works.

Second the Reboot App works for me with the Original Kernel. Means it can be a Kernel problem related to Darrell's Kernels.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
    I have just installed 3.1 on my MK809III-T AP6210. I swaped kernel to an D33 oc kernel from here (3.0 for sticks): http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post162109

The first boot it just formatted something showing the android logo. Then nothing. I rebooted it using power cable. Next boot it started Kitkat just fine. I have now an Antutu Score of 19317. Now my real mission begins to se if Beyond XBMC works with 1080p and DD/DTS-passthrough.

/Fredrik
    MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Hello Guys,

Now I need your Help.
      I have tested this ROM with Darrell's 3.xx Kernels but for me it not Boot on my MK809III. I need Information on which Stick it Works.

Second the Reboot App works for me with the Original Kernel. Means it can be a Kernel problem related to Darrell's Kernels.

Neomode

Neomode is there any way with your kernel, to bypass the locked frequencies on the T cpu`s for ram and gpu? With a fix maybe? Because as i said before using the D33 kernels 3.xx i can`t even boot so i am stuck with these frequencies for my stick.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by babnik80 View Post
        Neomode is there any way with your kernel, to bypass the locked frequencies on the T cpu`s for ram and gpu? With a fix maybe? Because as i said before using the D33 kernels 3.xx i can`t even boot so i am stuck with these frequencies for my stick.

Thanks in advance.
        I think that would be great too. That way it would be all Neomode creations on my stick.

/Fredrik

Comment

thnx again mate

whats the different between the GB parameters? why choose 1gb if there is 6gb?
          is it only the parameter or anything else with it?

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

We have a Beta Kernel from Darrell but this Kernel did not Work on the MK809III.
            Must see how this can be done.
            So long we must use the Kernel we have.

Neomode

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

The different Parameter Files gave you different App Space.
              1GB or 2GB or 4GB or 6GB.
              Make Sense ?

Neomode

Comment

We have a Beta Kernel from Darrell but this Kernel did not Work on the MK809III.
                Must see how this can be done.
                So long we must use the Kernel we have.

Neomode

Hi Neomode!

I'm feeling a bit lost right now so I would really need your support. I have changed to a OC Kernel from D33 for the T-chipset. I can't get the DD/DTS-PASSTHROUGH working with beyond XBMC 3.3 beta. Does my choice of kernel affect the ability to output DD/DTS-PASSTHROUGH?

PS.
                Is D33 same as Darrell?

Using MK809III-T.

/Fredrik

Comment

The different Parameter Files gave you different App Space.
                  1GB or 2GB or 4GB or 6GB.
                  Make Sense ?

Neomode

ahh okej, so it allows me to use more space for apps.

another question
                  sorry for asking, i have both T and non T cpu models of my MK809III

in the kernel directory there are about 10 different to choose between
                  wich one do i choose?

i see there are T kernels and non T but different ones.
                  sorry for asking havent used OC kernel before

Comment

The T Kernels are for the RK3188-T the other for the Normal one.
                    Turn you Device in Flash Mode Start the RK Util than deselect and select the Kernel only.
                    In the Line where Stand Kernel klick on the right Side than you can select the OC Kernel you want and Flash it.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik View Post
                      Hi Neomode!

I'm feeling a bit lost right now so I would really need your support. I have changed to a OC Kernel from D33 for the T-chipset. I can't get the DD/DTS-PASSTHROUGH working with beyond XBMC 3.3 beta. Does my choice of kernel affect the ability to output DD/DTS-PASSTHROUGH?

PS.
                      Is D33 same as Darrell?

Using MK809III-T.

/Fredrik
                      D33 and Darrell is the same. I haven´t tried the Kernel which one you use?

Neomode

Comment

where is built-in keyboard in this ROM, why only voice input enable ?

Comment

Should be in there. Click near the Mic on the Keyboard Button.
                          That´s all. If not, get an alternative App from Playstore Like Multilang Keyboard.

Neomode

Comment

D33 and Darrell is the same. I haven´t tried the Kernel which one you use?

Neomode
                            Neomode, do you have any idea why T kernel v3.xx doesn't boot, I want to pass the locked GPU and DDR frequencies.

Comment

Should be in there. Click near the Mic on the Keyboard Button.
                              That´s all. If not, get an alternative App from Playstore Like Multilang Keyboard.

Neomode
                              There is not. only alternative app.

Comment

D33 and Darrell is the same...
                                If so, I used D33 v.3.0 HD 1.6GHz with stock gpu and ddr it works fine but DPI is too low and font and icons are too small

Comment

Working...
                                X