Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
    Sorry I should of said it will be fixed in the new build coming out....
    Here you go you indent thief’s piggy and pj8 run after stane here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...566#post236566

sorry stane pronašao ovo zabavno i znaopar će pokrenuti nakon što vas za Linux
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      Here you go you indent thief’s piggy and pj8 run after stane here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...566#post236566

You sir have mental problems, and need to seek medical attention....

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

You called his ROM yours
        Didn't respond to questions about whose it was for over ten days till forced
        then insulted him here
        now go to google transliteration and put in a line and instead of apologizing are implying he's a liar with your link meaning he has abandoned his promise?

You are not going to respect developers and programmers who build projects not steal others for very minor tinkering and are obviously enjoying insulting developers. Well like an old tree brought up bent it's too late. I hope you find some peace.

Comment

Confused and see no reason for any of that to be posted here.

Comment

Me too m getting confused here as well as pigbait was only referring to his last post and was replying to my query
            Last edited by sukhbeer; 10-14-2014, 03:06.

Comment

Did you find the time fix? @sukhbeer

Comment

Did you find the time fix? @sukhbeer

I read it ...some how tried cyberduck via ssh as i have mac and putty is supported in windows only and cyberduck wont connect my M8

Comment

Originally posted by sukhbeer View Post
                  I read it ...some how tried cyberduck via ssh as i have mac and putty is supported in windows only and cyberduck wont connect my M8
                  If your running commands then open terminal on Mac (it's built in) the type "ssh root@ip" and hit return. Then enter the password "letmein" and then you will be able to run commands.

Comment

Originally posted by ipodtouchdude View Post
                    If your running commands then open terminal on Mac (it's built in) the type "ssh root@ip" and hit return. Then enter the password "letmein" and then you will be able to run commands.
                    Cool .. I will give it a try when i get home

Comment

Sorry guys also I have noticed that my addons wont update since i have installed this ROM

Also, I noticed that all the new movies that keep on adding on Primewire/1channel since last 7-8 days also do not show up on the box

PS - I have checked that under Addon section "Auto update" is turned on as well

I am not sure why is this the case. Any here knows how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Sorry guys also I have noticed that my addons wont update since i have installed this ROM

Also, I noticed that all the new movies that keep on adding on Primewire/1channel since last 7-8 days also do not show up on the box

PS - I have checked that under Addon section "Auto update" is turned on as well

I am not sure why is this the case. Any here knows how to fix this issue?

Thanks
                        Xbmc was moving there server the last few days... should all be fixes now... reboot and try again.

Comment

Xbmc was moving there server the last few days... should all be fixes now... reboot and try again.

Nothing to do with the servers as I have 2 other boxes

1. MX2 Matricom Rom
                          2. MX2 Openelec 4.2.1

and all the addons gets updated on the above both listed boxes, but somehow wont update on M8 Linux. I have tried to restart many times, tried restarting my router, tried turning on and off "Auto updates" but no success at all. After trying all the opitons, I am letting you guys know

Strange thing is that on Primewire/1channel not even a single movie has been added on M8 Linux box since i Installed this ROM

Please advise if there is a fix or anyone else experiencing this as well

Cheers!!

Comment

Have you tried just going to the add-ons and hit the menu button and select update all? I know it sounds stupid but try disconnecting from WiFi on the box maybe... I've had addon freeze like that before...

Comment

Have you tried just going to the add-ons and hit the menu button and select update all? I know it sounds stupid but try disconnecting from WiFi on the box maybe... I've had addon freeze like that before...
                              I am not sure if thats possible because when i select highlight "Vedio addons" and select menu I dont see update all option

Moreover i came to know there are updates for few addons (like cartoon HD, Ilive, Cliq, Genesis) because they were updated on my 2 other boxes. I even tried selecting menu on these updates and thought of updating them manually but it does not let me as the update tab is not showing/not active

Comment

I am not sure if thats possible because when i select highlight "Vedio addons" and select menu I dont see update all option

Moreover i came to know there are updates for few addons (like cartoon HD, Ilive, Cliq, Genesis) because they were updated on my 2 other boxes. I even tried selecting menu on these updates and thought of updating them manually but it does not let me as the update tab is not showing/not active

In the add-ons section in system settings does it say available updates? I installed this linux rom again and every single add-on says incompatable. I'm going to have to reinstall again. This happen once before but can't remember what I did to fix it. Haven't used the box since I bought it, was waiting for the update until I started messing with it again.

Also maybe try going into file manager - program directory - database and delete the addondb folder and reboot and see if that does anything for you

Comment

Working...
                                X