Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

yes its your img file..with wifi 9377..
    my god i have to check the whole rom
    So i'm just guessing you took the kernel from Tanix and system from mine i suppose... in that case just your wifi will work.

Comment

that took forever..this is for you to look at...no for public...
      I just made a good file now with all apps,other launcher,,working awesome

Comment

ok remove the link on forum i'm downloading tomorrow i'll check it

Comment

Helloo...
          My x96 is working so good...
          I want to update my mini m8s ii to this rom too, bit im having a problem...
          When i press the buttun below it jist make a reset but dont let me choose it from the sd card...

So, the thing is... I cant access the recovery mode because it automactly starts a recovery...

Comment

Originally posted by Diamantino Oliveira View Post
            Helloo...
            My x96 is working so good...
            I want to update my mini m8s ii to this rom too, bit im having a problem...
            When i press the buttun below it jist make a reset but dont let me choose it from the sd card...
            Unplug the power press reset with a toothpick and keeping pressed plug power on wait until upgrade begin

Comment

Hi Xannytech,
              thank you for the firmware. This is best firmware so far. Except one thing.
              "- Brightness bug/Colorspace problem fixed" - what fix was applied?
              I guess by "Brightness fix" you mean to force "Limited RGB" instead of "Full RGB" but it's not correct for a part of TV's
              On my TV original firmware was correct.

If TV expects Limited RGB then fix that forces Limited RGB need to be applied. (othervise image will look dark)
              If TV expects Full RGB then fix doesnt need to be applied, original firmware was correct. (othervise image will look bright, and dark colors become gray)
              Is it possible to deactivate the fix on my firmware?
              Or is it possible to add option that swithches Full/Limited RGB?
              thanks,
              Alex

Comment

Originally posted by rix81 View Post
                Hi Xannytech,
                thank you for the firmware. This is best firmware so far. Except one thing.
                "- Brightness bug/Colorspace problem fixed" - what fix was applied?
                I guess by "Brightness fix" you mean to force "Limited RGB" instead of "Full RGB" but it's not correct for a part of TV's
                On my TV original firmware was correct.

If TV expects Limited RGB then fix that forces Limited RGB need to be applied. (othervise image will look dark)
                If TV expects Full RGB then fix doesnt need to be applied, original firmware was correct. (othervise image will look bright, and dark colors become gray)
                Is it possible to deactivate the fix on my firmware?
                Or is it possible to add option that swithches Full/Limited RGB?
                thanks,
                Alex
                Hi Alex,
                i have not the original souce files to do such fix. What can i do is to pur workaround, the latest one works pretty well on my OLD lcd, but anyway if you're using my custom you can deactivate the "workaround"
                Open terminal and type
                Code:
                su
                setprop service.bootvideo 0
                test it if goes ok.
                i can give to you a init.d script that does that every time reboots or another simpler solution.

Comment

I just made a good file now with all apps,other launcher,,working awesome
                  Anyway my friend... i checked it's a tanix pro firmware with some mod...
                  I'm happy you've solved
                  But sadly it's not suitable for all, but just for you

Comment

have you solved wakeup device issue from remote power button in ur new firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                      have you solved wakeup device issue from remote power button in ur new firmware?
                      Hi,
                      i'm working on it, the only thing i understood, it's a bootloader fault, before the release i will do a test, if you want to test it let me know.

Comment

ok pm the link i am ready to test
                        Last edited by rajawaqas; 01-11-2017, 17:39.

Comment

Xannytech I'm rdy for your new ROM

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                            Xannytech I'm rdy for your new ROM
                            Too early the rom is ready but waiting to see if can help some users with "problematic" devices

Comment

I wrote this list cause many are asking in PM for info... but it will not be released until i give up on some things

Just a preview but not near to be released:
                              RELEASE NOTE/MODIFICATION FROM PREVIOUS VERSION:
                              - Based as the one before on Mini M8S II v109 firmware dated 7th November 2016;
                              - TWRP recovery totally reassembled by me for 6.01 devices;
                              - Updated Google services from 9.2.5.6 to 10.0.84;
                              - Fixed (probably) a bug some user reported with Netflix;
                              - Added SPMC optimizations;
                              - Update sqlite3 binary;
                              - Fixed some init.d scripts and added some for tweaking a bit;
                              - Added Ap6330 wifi chip support*;
                              - Added some more Bt chip support;
                              - Added few tweaks in init.d;
                              - Trimmed and optimized many ROM parameters for a little bit more speed;
                              - Fixed some invisible to the user, but ugly bug left by the manufacturer;
                              - Updated most of the APKS
                              - Removed VLC, Added Google Search (i use voice command a lot), SPMC instead of Kodi (cause many uses it and not Kodi 17)
                              - for sure many things i forgot...
                              To DO:
                              - framework modding;
                              - system UI modding accordingly;
                              - sleep more;
                              - buy a new keyboard;
                              - play my guitar meantime;
                              - go out with my wife a little more

Comment

Hello Xanny,
                                FYI on the nexbox forum it's being tested a firmware to address the dark screen issue. I'm waiting for the 16gb firmware to try and test it.

Comment

Working...
                                X