Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested the NonATV version patch for 10.6. In settings, the Input menu for CEC controls makes the settings app crash. Also the Spotify app from play store still does not function as pointed out previously (but works with ATV version, weird). Running on T95Z plus 3GB/32GB. Also tested the clock patch, my clock for this unit is dead not that there is any worry about this one).

Thanks for the excellent ROM. Using the ATV version with TV launcher3 as a launcher (unfortunately not the default launcher, seems a little more complicated to change in TV version). Many side loaded apps. Works nicely.

Ynot.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by alesul View Post
      tillaz87 I flash 10.6 image in my z6 vorke plus and now my box is dead!((((((
      i must short pins on motherboard to realive with official ROM
      Yes this forum isn't for your box

Comment

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
        Tested the NonATV version patch for 10.6. In settings, the Input menu for CEC controls makes the settings app crash. Also the Spotify app from play store still does not function as pointed out previously (but works with ATV version, weird). Running on T95Z plus 3GB/32GB. Also tested the clock patch, my clock for this unit is dead not that there is any worry about this one).

Thanks for the excellent ROM. Using the ATV version with TV launcher3 as a launcher (unfortunately not the default launcher, seems a little more complicated to change in TV version). Many side loaded apps. Works nicely.

Ynot.
        Did you redownload the patch? It's updated again for 10.6 it should be redownloaded with every update

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Did you redownload the patch? It's updated again for 10.6 it should be redownloaded with every update
          Confirmed Input menu for CEC controls makes the settings app crash with recent patch for 10.6

Comment

Will pick up with this on Monday when im back 10.6 has some bugs that I know of that need fixed on top of what's been said in here

Comment

Will pick up with this on Monday when im back 10.6 has some bugs that I know of that need fixed on top of what's been said in here
              tillaz87 I hope my problem is resolved with your new work ..my problem :I am using beelink gt1 2/16 with minix neo a2 lite .. sound is increasing when I press the power button ... I have installed the 10.6 rom. other buttons and everything works fine and with the original remote control all the buttons are working normally.

Comment

Originally posted by exotic34 View Post

tillaz87 I hope my problem is resolved with your new work ..my problem :I am using beelink gt1 2/16 with minix neo a2 lite .. sound is increasing when I press the power button ... I have installed the 10.6 rom. other buttons and everything works fine and with the original remote control all the buttons are working normally.

its no possible for me to include, you need to obtain the remote.conf for that and replace it in this to swap IR codes/remote

look here at "5 remote.conf example for amlogic boxes"

Stock remote wont work after this

Comment

its no possible for me to include, you need to obtain the remote.conf for that and replace it in this to swap IR codes/remote

look here at "5 remote.conf example for amlogic boxes"

Stock remote wont work after this

I will try the suggestion ..thank you..

Comment

I will try the suggestion ..thank you..

Here is the file you need

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87

Flash in recovery MinixRemoteConf.zip let me know so can add to OP

Stock remote can not work at same time with this.. so have to choose one or the other..
                      tillaz87 I uploaded the zip file you gave but nothing changed, the sound is increasing when you press the power button.

Comment

tillaz87 I uploaded the zip file you gave but nothing changed, the sound is increasing when you press the power button.
                        You flashed it in TWRP?

Comment

You flashed it in TWRP?
                          yes i use TWRP..

Comment

I uploaded the zip file you gave but nothing changed, the sound is increasing when you press the power button.

Fixed

Stock remote can not work at same time with this.. so have to choose one or the other..
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fixed

sorry did not happen again ..now the sound does not increase but the device does not turn off ..sorry I spent your time

Comment

sorry did not happen again ..now the sound does not increase but the device does not turn off ..

Holding the power button? you don't get a power menu? if no, I cant help.. best have a remote with IR learning.. minix remotes IR button is made for minix boxes

Comment

Working...
                                X