X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ROM are you flashing from?

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

IT WORKED!!!

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      Which ROM are you flashing from?

Sent from my U8 using Tapatalk
      I came from Finless Rom 1.4, but i sorted it out, i needed to wait for approx 6 seconds after the switch, then it counted and flashed correctly!

It is a very nice rom, thanks riley, but the only thing is again the deepsleep, i charged it @23PM this to 100%, came out bed, pickup up @06 and it drained tot 53% (i did only let wifi on, data mobile internet OFF!)

Any suggestions please?

tnx

Comment

Stuck in recovery

hi,
        i'v try to reboot in recovery whith tool reboot and touch reboot in recovery but now can't reboot normaly..
        i reboot only on the recovery.
        what can i do?

Comment

Originally posted by ledadu View Post
          hi,
          i'v try to reboot in recovery whith tool reboot and touch reboot in recovery but now can't reboot normaly..
          what can i do?
          Maybe the wrong ROM for the wrong tablet.
          A lot of people (including me) have made that mistake.
          Usually it's mistaking the M9 Max for the M9 Pro. This 2.5.2 ROM (or any other M9 Pro ROM) will not work with the M9 Max.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Nordo View Post
            Maybe the wrong ROM for the wrong tablet.
            A lot of people (including me) have made that mistake.
            Usually it's mistaking the M9 Max for the M9 Pro. This 2.5.2 ROM (or any other M9 Pro ROM) will not work with the M9 Max.
            Cheers
            The rom work but i wana try recovery, and, i'm stuck into.. :/

Comment

OK. Cheers

Comment

how to reput the m9 pro in Download flash mode? when i'm stuck in recovery.

hi,
                what can i do?
                how to quit the recovery to flash mode!!
                Last edited by ledadu; 01-22-2014, 10:23.

Comment

widgets?

Hi
                  Flashed and all good love this rom and super fast................
                  But can't see any widgets? Only see apps, have ticked enable widgets in settings.
                  All apps restored via titanium but no widgets available and no android settings widget either.
                  Any ideas as they where fine with riley 2.1?

Cheers

Paul

Comment

can't show any partition in recovery

how to quit the recovery to flash mode!!
                    can't mount or format any partition, maybe the recovery don't see any...
                    still blocked in recovery

Comment

Ledadu,

Reset and let off your tablet.
                      Connect your tablet USB to your PC (USB 2.0) with the genuine cable of your tablet.
                      Open flash tool and hold ESC / Reset and Power (all 3 together) and when you see found RKandroid loader... release slowly ESC and Reset and Power.
                      Erase NAND
                      Flash ROM

I let you the link to my thread in french with the tuto

Comment

Connect the USB cable, start the Batch Tool, hold down power and volume+ for about one minute or more, then release the power button while still holding down the volume+ button. The Batch Tool should be able to find the tablet then. You might need to try this a few times.

Basically, KitKat has broken the CWM Recovery for Rockchip. Don't ever try installing CWM until a version that fully supports KitKat on Rockchip has been released.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthJabba View Post
                          Connect the USB cable, start the Batch Tool, hold down power and volume+ for about one minute or more, then release the power button while still holding down the volume+ button. The Batch Tool should be able to find the tablet then. You might need to try this a few times.

Basically, KitKat has broken the CWM Recovery for Rockchip. Don't ever try installing CWM until a version that fully supports KitKat on Rockchip has been released.
                          Sorry, no vol+ button on M9 Pro.
                          What I do is hold down ESC button and then press RESET button on back. When recovery appears, release ESC button.

Comment

i sucess to pass in flash mode :
                            1. Start tool and select image to flash.
                            2. Hold down back button and connect USB.
                            3. Continue holding back button and press power repeatedly until drivers load. Stop pressing power when you see the drivers

Comment

I've also started having the same problem with the reboot app. There must be something with KitKat that prevents the reboot app from working...or CWM doesn't save the misc.img correctly to reboot the system.

That's a priority for me to address with the other developers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                              Randy
                              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                              Donate here

Comment

Re: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 2.5.2 KitKat

Recovery is not working on KitKat customs ROMs yet as they changed the partition layout and we don't have a fully compatible CWM yet

Sent from my m6pro running Riley ROM 1.7 KitKat

Comment

Working...
                                X