Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTA update link doesnt seem to be working for me. Keeps telling me to disable adblocker. There is no adblocker running

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang View Post
      OTA update link doesnt seem to be working for me. Keeps telling me to disable adblocker. There is no adblocker running
      don't do OTA then. it does not work, this is a custom build ....

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang View Post
        If you want the latest update as thewebexpert says the OTA app doesn't work, but even with stock firmware did it ever?

Updating is covered throughout this thread but here's an outline of what you need to do. I'd also recommend beforehand taking the time to watch a Youtube video on using TWRP.

Confirm your current firmware version against SuperCeleron's 1st page post. Ideally you need to be on version SCV4 and if you are it's fairly straightforward :-

Download the OTA version applicable to your TVBox (Green or Blue PCB). Do not unzip the file.
        Copy OTA zip file to root directory of a MicroSD card (FAT32 format) and insert in TVBox
        If you've a USB mouse to hand now might be a good time to plug it in to a spare USB port. It'll make for easier navigation in TWRP.
        Boot TVBox into recovery mode (Power up whilst holding down reset)
        TWRP should open.
        Browse to update via zip and point to theOTA zip file on your MicroSD card.
        Reboot once it's finished
        Choose your launcher

TWRP's safer and provided you're backing up, there's probably less chance of bricking.

Hope this helps.

Finally just a shout out to SuperCeleron to say thanks for all the time and effort he puts in to updating and compiling H96Pro+ firmware. Much appreciated.

Comment

I know the steps. I was referring to the link in the first page post not the update app

Comment

I have upgraded my box to 7.1.2. its a zoomtak upro fingerprint Amlogic/q201_9377/q201_9377:7.1.2/NHG47L/20180308:user/test-keys. I have a print out of the dtb as a text.
            is there a rom that is suggested for this box?
            already killed one box, do not want to do that again.
            thanks

Comment

hello how can i know if my h96 pro plus is compatible with this rom? i dont know that stuff of "wifi chipset, dd3 etc" sorry im a noob my tv box is this: 3gb ram 32gb rom https://es.aliexpress.com/item/H96pr...311.0.0.vqrMu1

Comment

Open teh Boxes case and check it's PCB name. It should be somewhere near the SoC (which is in the middle of the board)

SONY Xperia Z Ultra ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thanks man this is what appears in my box, which variant of this Rom I should install? Sorry for the incomodation
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Thanks to SuperCeleron for all his ''Time'' concentration with H96PRO-plus firmware and updates Deeply appreciate his dedication and determination to help new users as well as long time registered members. Thanks again. RGDS.

Comment

Greetings all,

I need to know if this is still the most up to date firmware for my device (3G+32G+9377) ? Using firmware from SuperCeleron.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by AbeATV View Post
                        Greetings all,

I need to know if this is still the most up to date firmware for my device (3G+32G+9377) ? Using firmware from SuperCeleron.

Hello did you know if this Rom works for my tv box?

Comment

Originally posted by nicoga97 View Post
                          Thanks man this is what appears in my box, which variant of this Rom I should install? Sorry for the incomodation
                          This is mine

Comment

nicoga97
                            Could You make picture of the other side of the board? There is the name of it. You would have to take it out, so do it carefully to not break the wire of the antenna.

AbeATV
                            No. For some variants (S32-V5 and V6, the TVBOX_V3.0, maybe other) there are official firmwares dated on December or November. So no, SC roms are not most up to date.
                            ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

ch3mn3y Here is a Picture for the other side thanks for your help
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You have "CZ-S32-S2.2", so superceleron's rom should work without a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X