NEW - Lollipop - wasser firmware 3.0.6 for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milouk View Post

May i ask what the procedure is to flash the recovery once i flashed the rom with rkbatchtool?
    Same as flashing the kernel with RKDevelopTool.
    Last edited by Molle; 01-31-2017, 20:47.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
      I also tested wasser kodi 15.2 i do have dropouts when i turn off rockchipcodec but diffrent then original kodi
      Interesting. I was actually concentrating more on the signal light of my receiver than the actual sound. Besides being audible, the drop-outs in DD/DTS signal also turn the decoder indicator on/off on my receiver's front panel. With Wasser's Kodi version there were none for the duration of the few test clips I played. With Kodi-16.1 they are painfully obvious.
      NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
      NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
      Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post

Interesting. I was actually concentrating more on the signal light of my receiver than the actual sound. Besides being audible, the drop-outs in DD/DTS signal also turn the decoder indicator on/off on my receiver's front panel. With Wasser's Kodi version there were none for the duration of the few test clips I played. With Kodi-16.1 they are painfully obvious.
        i upload new http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/libandroid_runtime.so , please download and copy it to /system/lib/. reboot device and test again.
        Please give me the feedback and the adb log file!

Thanks
        Last edited by wasser; 01-31-2017, 23:45.
        http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Can u make for x7 mini please

Comment

Excellent job !
            best rom for my minix
            Thanks Wasser

installed it with the crash fix kernel and it works flawlessly!

is there any overclocked crash fixed kernel?

Comment

Well, I installed 3.0.5 Yesterday for a test spin. Everything else seems to be working except, yes, multichannel audio passthrough. The installation procedure I used was:

* Used RKDevelopTool to wipe IDB twice
              * Flashed the ROM using the batch tool
              * Booted to ROM and allowed it to settle
              * Updated the audio.primary library
              * Powered off and used RKDevelopTool to flash TWRP, the oc'd kernel and my Mali-patched boot image

I initially tried to flash recovery, kernel and boot from within the ROM using flash_image and QuickFlasher but both failed to write to the respective partitions.

External HDD is working fine but it seems that it's not possible to mount more than one USB device at a time. When I attached a USB memory key in addition to the HDD, the stick was not recognised.

About passthrough and various players:

* Internal video player: stereo
              * MXPlayer: stereo
              * Kodi 16.1: Multichannel, but drop-outs every 2-3 seconds
              * SPMC-14.2: static
              * SPMC-16.5.5: static
              * SPMC-16.2RK: static
              i flashed twrp BUT it fails to mount all partitions (system data cache etc) do i have to format them as something (ext4 ext3 etc?)

Comment

try ftmc freaktab media center ... really good

Comment

I'll try passtrough this evening

Comment

External HDD is working fine but it seems that it's not possible to mount more than one USB device at a time. When I attached a USB memory key in addition to the HDD, the stick was not recognised.
                    it's known issue and already fixed.

Comment

he wasser i cant replace the last file. i tried 2 times but Android crash and doesn't start again. i think you have to recompile to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleEyeXZ View Post
                        he wasser i cant replace the last file. i tried 2 times but Android crash and doesn't start again. i think you have to recompile to make it work.
                        i uploaded the new libandroid_runtime.so again. Please download it and try again.

Comment

I'll try today or this week

Comment

hi wasser, if I try to copy this file in android the system just reboot. The only way that I found to copy this lib was via adb.
                            Did tests in FTMC and RKMC, but same result, just static. Here are the logs when tested with RKMC, this version has lots and lots of addons...

Comment

Please try official kodi 16.1

Comment

Now on 16.1 no sound at all, I did try some test files and sometimes the AV play the sound (AAC 2x0) but most of the times no sound at all, and with files 5x1 just silent, no sound and no static.
                                New logs.

Comment

Working...
                                X