Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last try spmc 16.2 hwg patch?

Comment

wasser can you please make for minix x7 mini ... it shouldnt be hartd since they are so similiar

Comment

spmc 16.2 hwg = static

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          wasser can you please make for minix x7 mini ... it shouldnt be hartd since they are so similiar
          Please relax! Lets try to make this work first.. wasser did something great making this rom in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
            spmc 16.2 hwg = static
            Thanks maybe i have some time to test this evening or tomorrow

Comment

I had to roll back to 2.0.3 for now. Earlier my wife complained that her tv series dvd rips from 25fps (PAL) material looked jerky when played with Kodi-16.1 (and screen resolution1920x1080@50). I verified this myself and now (as before) with 2.0.3 the videos play perfectly smoothly.
              NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
              NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
              Buy me a beer?

Comment

I tested same results

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                  gromila31, LCBXX, i have new kernel which should fix your reported issue. Please test and give me the feedbacks. Thanks

Wasser
                  Hi Wasser,
                  Thank you, the Kernel you supplied seems to be doing the job with 3.0.5. I had one reboot which occurred after I installed and set a live wallpaper (Asteroids Pack). I removed the live wallpaper and it has been running 52hours without hiccups.

Comment

Hi guys,
                    I have got minix x7 with X7 Kitkat 250. I want to update x7 to wasser 3.0.5 in order to use kodi 17. I have got wasser-3.0.5-minix-x7-rk3188.7z, kernel-cpu1800-gpu798-ddr800.7z and RKBatchTool.zip files. These files are enough or not?
                    Normally i know to connect x7 to pc and install firmware. But up to now i didnt use any kernel cpu1800 file. Is it possible to explain how to install wasser 3.0.5 from X7 Kitkat 250 step by step?

thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by otchill View Post
                      Hi guys,
                      I have got minix x7 with X7 Kitkat 250. I want to update x7 to wasser 3.0.5 in order to use kodi 17. I have got wasser-3.0.5-minix-x7-rk3188.7z, kernel-cpu1800-gpu798-ddr800.7z and RKBatchTool.zip files. These files are enough or not?
                      Normally i know to connect x7 to pc and install firmware. But up to now i didnt use any kernel cpu1800 file. Is it possible to explain how to install wasser 3.0.5 from X7 Kitkat 250 step by step?

thanks in advance..

flash the rom as usual with rkbatchtool (hit restore ) .....the kernel is optional since the rom image already has one...if you need to Overclock the cpu then you have to flash the kernel provided .. to flash the kernel image you have to use AndroidTool .. open it an you will see all partitions...check "kernel" , enter the kernel's path and hit "run" ..

Comment

Hi all, i would to flash this rom but i have some doubts.Any feedback about this rom? Are there random reboots o freezings? Which kind of benefits i get flashing overclocked kernel?
                        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by skazza View Post
                          Hi all, i would to flash this rom but i have some doubts.Any feedback about this rom? Are there random reboots o freezings? Which kind of benefits i get flashing overclocked kernel?
                          Thanks.
                          Why not just read through this thread or search it? Sure there are problems, it's being DEVOLOPED. You have to expect that....
                          FLHT = Harley
                          HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
                          Cause I've been asked.

Comment

could not get the kernel to load, but the firmware works fine

Comment

Anyone tried kodi 17 with this firmware?
                              I ve got choppy HD video playback and hicups
                              but also audio sync problems

Comment

Originally posted by leerock79 View Post
                                Anyone tried kodi 17 with this firmware?
                                I ve got choppy HD video playback and hicups
                                but also audio sync problems
                                Its because refresh rate does not work... you have to wait for spmc or a kodi version with rkcodec like ftmc. Best kodi gor now is FTMC the only thing that doesnt work is audio passtrough

Comment

Working...
                                X