Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time and date issue solved

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    Is your box online? Maybe it can't connect to a ntp server.
    It was a problem with the openelec version. I was running openelc 4.97.1(unofficial), and I upgraded to Openelec 4.97.2(unofficial) and voila! all is ok.

So for those who are having the same issue, try upgrading to a newer version of openelec.

Thanks mikeD

Comment

Official webpage

The newest image 5.0.3 is on this page http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/, but what is the address for the official webpage, when there is a new updated image?

Can I find OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm image file on http://openelec.tv/get-openelec?

Comment

Originally posted by andready View Post
        The newest image 5.0.3 is on this page http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/, but what is the address for the official webpage, when there is a new updated image?

Can I find OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm image file on http://openelec.tv/get-openelec?
        No. Those images for S82 are custom made ones by kerber, whos a user on amlinux.ru. So you have to get your images always from the .ru site.

Comment

Originally posted by winomat View Post
          No. Those images for S82 are custom made ones by kerber, whos a user on amlinux.ru. So you have to get your images always from the .ru site.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dankec View Post
            It is released and it's true! No stuttering at all
            What a great day!
            Same here, just update 5.0.3 on Tronsmart S89 working as then I was and I say to android

Thanks to the developer of this rom my box is as though

Comment

Shutdown

Hi, I am the new one.

Owning an Orbsmart S82 and installed the 5.0.3 from Kerber successfully. I only have 2 problems:

1. Can't shutdown the box (only suspend)
              2. CEC doesnt seem to work properly (it could also be the CEC implentation in my Hisense TV).

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
              Shutdown from menu (it's a not shutdown, it's suspend) i'll fix tomorrow.
              Did you fix it already? That would be awesome.

Comment

OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Originally posted by e123enitan View Post
                Same here, just update 5.0.3 on Tronsmart S89 working as then I was and I say to android

Thanks to the developer of this rom my box is as though
                To answer your questions from the other thread:
                1. Check this settings

2. I've never done a screenshot. But I know there is a screenshot folder. Connect per ftp or samba to the box and you will find it. With the addon keymap editor you can resign any button of your remote to almost any function in kodi. Maybe there is one for screenshots. Otherwise google for "screenshot openelec".

Comment

Originally posted by drieschel View Post
                  Hi, I am the new one.

Owning an Orbsmart S82 and installed the 5.0.3 from Kerber successfully. I only have 2 problems:

1. Can't shutdown the box (only suspend)
                  2. CEC doesnt seem to work properly (it could also be the CEC implentation in my Hisense TV).

Did you fix it already? That would be awesome.
                  My box has never power off completely always show red light when on standby, but while on Kodi it turns to blue. I can either use tronsmart key to power on/off (standby) or Keyboard (iogear) to reboot or put the box in standby mode.
                  So do you wish the box to short off completely with no light showing? Is that the way it ought behave? in my this case I would pull the AC plug from the box if I wish turn off my box completely, b/cos that how the box is designed to perform.
                  Hope it helps
                  I haven't set for CEC, I will post comments once have reach this stage-good luck

Comment

To answer your questions from the other thread:
                    1. Check this settings

2. I've never done a screenshot. But I know there is a screenshot folder. Connect per ftp or samba to the box and you will find it. With the addon keymap editor you can resign any button of your remote to almost any function in kodi. Maybe there is one for screenshots. Otherwise google for "screenshot openelec".
                    I have resolved the issue of screen print, apparently very simple follow:
                    Kodi> setting> system>debugging> Screen folder, there you can point to either local or network folder.

I am still unable to sort the issue of date and time, any idea?

Have fun!

Comment

I can either use tronsmart key to power on/off (standby) or Keyboard (iogear) to reboot or put the box in standby mode.
                      So do you wish the box to short off completely with no light showing? Is that the way it ought behave? in my this case I would pull the AC plug from the box if I wish turn off my box completely, b/cos that how the box is designed to perform.
                      I simply want to be able to shutdown (half way of reboot) the box. I only can turn it in suspend mode actually.

Comment

I have resolved the issue of screen print, apparently very simple follow:
                        Kodi> setting> system>debugging> Screen folder, there you can point to either local or network folder.

I am still unable to sort the issue of date and time, any idea?

Have fun!
                        You checked "Settings - Appearance - International - Timezone"?
                        Sure box is online?

Comment

Originally posted by drieschel View Post
                          I simply want to be able to shutdown (half way of reboot) the box. I only can turn it in suspend mode actually.
                          Do you want real real shutdown so you have to start openelec with the button at the box?
                          Because when your box isn't in standby it can't be started by remote.

Comment

Do you want real real shutdown so you have to start openelec with the button at the box?
                            Because when your box isn't in standby it can't be started by remote.
                            Standby or not is not the point. I am talking about to shutdown the os instead of suspending it before going in standby mode.
                            Last edited by drieschel; 03-01-2015, 13:27.

Comment

Another point of view. I am using my S89H as a PVR backend, so I never want it to sleep or shut down.

One bug I found using Version 5.0.3, I cannot write to my micro SC card. I have to revert back to Ver. 5.0.0. Also, with version 5.0.3, the SD live TV streams were dropping frames like crazy, did not have that problem on 5.0.0, so I am now using 5.0.0 and it is working great.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Out of all these boxes compatible with the openelec flash (including the cx-s806 with s812 chip) which one has the best quality parts? I read tronsmart has alot of people with HDMI port issues. If only there was a list with ALL of the compatible boxes because there are a lot more than just the ones listed. Cx-s806 seems to be the best because it has the s812 chipset.

Comment

Working...
                                X