OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d3ft View Post
    I updated the firmware on my HDHR and have gotten TVheadend to see it through the web interface (connected via ethernet to the S89). Unfortunately, all the setup guides appear to be for an older version of Tvheadend as mine looks completely different. I've tried to get it to scan channels but it just sits there saying "PENDING".
    What steps did you take?
    Under TV adapters, you will see your HDHomeRun and two tuners, you click them and then enable each tuner and select ATSC . Also create a network, and select a predefined MUX.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      What steps did you take?
      Under TV adapters, you will see your HDHomeRun and two tuners, you click them and then enable each tuner and select ATSC . Also create a network, and select a predefined MUX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtnwqZNT4p8
      Done all of that. I end up with a list of muxes that won't scan.

Comment

Originally posted by d3ft View Post
        Done all of that. I end up with a list of muxes that won't scan.
        When I first set up my tvheadend, I had the same problem of the muxes not scanning. There is a setting to enable the tuners, also a setting for idle scan and a setting for initial scan. Just follow the video closely, you will get it. If you look at the comments under that video, you will see some of the dumb questions I asked. I probably installed and uninstalled OpenELEC a dozen times, because I THOUGHT I was messing it up by changing different values in tvheadend. After a long time of trial and errors, I found out how to get tvheadend to work, and did not have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling OpenELEC.

So, You will get it, it is just a setting that you are missing.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

nice thread, This what I was looking for

Comment

kinda noobie on the linux side, so

how am i supposed to flash another version of openelec over the old one (or another version of linux)?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaSpooky View Post
              kinda noobie on the linux side, so

how am i supposed to flash another version of openelec over the old one (or another version of linux)?
              To update, you access the share thru your PC and copy the TAR file the to update folder. Reboot the device and it's done

Comment

New this site!

Hi everyone,

Like this site a lot. I need a little help here, I have OpenELEC Ver :4.97.2 and my time is stuck on
                Jan 1, 1970. I can't seem to find were you can set the date and time.
                Could someone direct me to the location to set date and time.

Other than that all is working extremely well.

Thanks in advance

Aceraaa
                Last edited by Aceraaa; 02-14-2015, 22:23.

Comment

Comment

It seems that in openelec 5.0.3 pr2 23.976 stuttering is finally fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by dankec View Post
                      It seems that in openelec 5.0.3 pr2 23.976 stuttering is finally fixed!

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post282905
                      Good news!
                      Just wait than Kerber release 5.03 to ours S82/S89 devices

Comment

I tried this and the only thing that changed is that the date is now Jan 2, 1997 and time still remains
                        the same and off by 5 hours. Rebooted several times, no change.

Regards .

Aceraaa

Comment

Is your box online? Maybe it can't connect to a ntp server.

Comment

Originally posted by roolmapool View Post
                            Good news!
                            Just wait than Kerber release 5.03 to ours S82/S89 devices
                            5.03 released for our device ! http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/
                            Big thx to Kerber

Comment

I just updated my MX3 to 5.0.1, 1080p movies finally works smoothly but I noticed a problem with CEC:

just after the update, CEC wasn't working, i discovered the new option HARDWARE CEC in the kodi settings menu.
                              Just after ticked that option it started working again, but after the first standby-poweron it stopped working and never starts to work again. I saw the coming 5.0.3, hope it will be fixed in the mx3 version. Thanks for your great work!

Comment

In 5.0.3 i remove CEC option in menu, because is not working properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X