Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

nice, now just to help me a little could you kindly indicate me which of the firmwares listed there is the one right for your device... cause i cannot guess
    Nexbox A95X S905X 1Gb/8Gb November folder

Comment

Originally posted by jayort View Post

Nexbox A95X S905X 1Gb/8Gb November folder
      ok i'll give you a link in two hours.
      But for all the other users is the first and the last time. just to not become "chinese box" call center boy

Here is your firmware flashable with TWRP :https://mega.nz/#!1x1HzRbB!rJ7pED4kJ...13clhYtGjn4JeU

Unzip the file i provided to you in an empty SD card then reboot to TWRP click install choose the .zip file and all should be done.
      Last edited by Xannytech; 01-02-2017, 22:52.

Comment

Hi Xanny,

i just purchase a Beelink MKIII-II(still waiting for it to arrive) searching through the internet and found your rom compatible but lack of wifi support. is it possible for you to make a fully workable custom room for the device?

the device detail as link below:
        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-10-100-lan-bt

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

FG

Comment

ok i'll give you a link in two hours.
          But for all the other users is the first and the last time. just to not become "chinese box" call center boy

Here is your firmware flashable with TWRP :https://mega.nz/#!1x1HzRbB!rJ7pED4kJ...13clhYtGjn4JeU

Unzip the file i provided to you in an empty SD card then reboot to TWRP click install choose the .zip file and all should be done.
          THANK YOU! THANK YOU! MY APOLOGY for the hussle. You're the man, xanny. It worked like a charm

Comment

We can change you handle to CCCB . They have been found wanting...
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Hehehe. Cheers to xannytech !

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Foolsgame View Post
                  Hi Xanny,

i just purchase a Beelink MKIII-II(still waiting for it to arrive) searching through the internet and found your rom compatible but lack of wifi support. is it possible for you to make a fully workable custom room for the device?

the device detail as link below:
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-10-100-lan-bt

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

FG
                  yes is possible, but not just for a single user or you should pay for a personal custom
                  i'm joking i cannot accept such request or my life will become an inferno...
                  Last edited by Xannytech; 01-03-2017, 10:01.

Comment

Hi Xanny. Thank you again for the Nexbox A95x imprrovised firmware you've made. I also heard from another Nexbox A95x owner but with 2gb/16gb that the reset button ( using toothpick) failed to function after flashing your firmware. Just for your info.

Comment

Hi Xanny. Thank you again for the Nexbox A95x imprrovised firmware you've made. I also heard from another Nexbox A95x owner but with 2gb/16gb that the reset button ( using toothpick) failed to function after flashing your firmware. Just for your info.
                      The reset button works as it should, and again no software can block an hardware switch that simply shortcircuit two pin.
                      But using TWRP as recovery you have to flash the correct files, your manufacturer use a non standard way to work with recovery, so as i explained before you need a script that is the standard way to work with recovery, from the beginning of Android era.
                      Give to him the fw i linked to you and then he can upgrade again the right fw for him with nexbox non-standard sd method

Comment

The reset button works as it should, and again no software can block an hardware switch that simply shortcircuit two pin.
                        But using TWRP as recovery you have to flash the correct files, your manufacturer use a non standard way to work with recovery, so as i explained before you need a script that is the standard way to work with recovery from the beginning of Android era.
                        Give to him the fw i linked to you and then he can upgrade again the right fw for him with nexbox non-standard sd method
                        I reposted your link in the official nexbox forum and i mentioned that you made the appropriate workaround on the said official rom. I did mentioned also that its only good for nexbox a95x s905x with 1gb ram and 8gb storage. He has 2gb/16gb...so will he just change the official rom file from 1gb to 2gb file from you package and the rest unchanged? Thanks.

Comment

I reposted your link in the official nexbox forum and i mentioned that you made the appropriate workaround on the said official rom. I did mentioned also that its only good for nexbox a95x s905x with 1gb ram and 8gb storage. He has 2gb/16gb...so will he just change the official rom file from 1gb to 2gb file from you package and the rest unchanged? Thanks.
                          NO jayort he can flash using the zip i done for you, and THEN flash back his appropriate stock FW, cause using the zip i provided to you the original recovery is FLASHED back.
                          I suppose should work.
                          DO NOT MODIFY MY ZIP, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO DO THAT. WILL NOT WORK.

Comment

NO jayort he can flash using the zip i done for you, and THEN flash back his appropriate stock FW, cause using the zip i provided to you the original recovery is FLASHED back.
                            I suppose should work.
                            DO NOT MODIFY MY ZIP, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TO DO THAT. WILL NOT WORK.
                            Xanny, of course I will not modify nor suggest anything that i dont have knowledge of that' s why I am consulting it from an expert like you. Dont wanna be the caused of a brick tv box. I rest assure you of that.

Comment

Xanny, of course I will not modify nor suggest anything that i dont have knowledge of that' s why I am consulting it from an expert like you. Dont wanna be the caused of a brick tv box. I rest assure you of that.
                              yes i know...
                              But... i was replying and warn you for that :
                              so will he just change the official rom file from 1gb to 2gb file from you package and the rest unchanged?

Comment

yes is possible, but not just for a single user or you should pay for a personal custom
                                i'm joking i cannot accept such request or my life will become an inferno...
                                Hi Xannytech,

no problem. then i will most probably stick to the stock rom untill further development.(dont think will)

anyway, thanks for the reply.

Regards,

FG

Comment

Working...
                                X