Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRASH of the box this morning forced to reinstall everything

Comment

Box with s/n AX12 (bad 3d) very hot on this firmware - working not stable, not working auto switch on (off) tv.

Comment

Originally posted by mykola7619 View Post
        Box with s/n AX12 (bad 3d) very hot on this firmware - working not stable, not working auto switch on (off) tv.
        Very stable for me.

AX12 is bad hardware IMO so not fully suported here like 706D0

Comment

First of all I want to thank tillaz87 very much for your work!! The ROM is great!!!

I'm having an issue with 706D0 firmware on v10.3 and I don't know if it's ROM or hardware related, or even something else: when I'm streaming a video in Kodi from my local NAS, I randomly get a blue screen for a few seconds, and then playback continues normally.
          While the bluse screen is shown, the playback continues though (sound, remote input, etc). Any thoughts?

Comment

Dear tillaz87 will be a port for Vorke z6 plus based on this last firmware 2018? In Mecool m8s pro L I use Magandenz ANDROID tv pure rom! I hope also for Vorke Z6 plus will be a developer who nake this ! Thank you and I wait a good news!

Comment

Hello tillaz87. I have tested your latest Rom 10.4 (no ATV) on my TV box Yoka KB2 Pro 3/32 DDR4 and have been very satisfied with the performance, really great. However, I do not understand why they took out the original Android keyboard. Unfortunately I have no possibility with my air fly mouse to enter the letters. A real shame. Is there possibly the possibility to change that the original keypad input is available? Sorry for my english

Comment

Originally posted by dimon4ik86 View Post
                Hello tillaz87. I have tested your latest Rom 10.4 (no ATV) on my TV box Yoka KB2 Pro 3/32 DDR4 and have been very satisfied with the performance, really great. However, I do not understand why they took out the original Android keyboard. Unfortunately I have no possibility with my air fly mouse to enter the letters. A real shame. Is there possibly the possibility to change that the original keypad input is available? Sorry for my english
                Last edited by JoseM; 03-19-2018, 20:49.

Comment

However, I do not understand why they took out the original Android keyboard.
                  The original Android keyboard is not part of Android TV that's why.

Unfortunately I have no possibility with my air fly mouse to enter the letters. A real shame. Is there possibly the possibility to change that the original keypad input is available? Sorry for my english
                  Unfortunately this is mentioned in the notes on first post, with a fix! but many don't read it.. I do not understand why, as it would stop repetitive questions that eventually end all response.

Comment

Read This Before Posting
                    • For root flash this in recovery (Magisk)
                    • Look here if air mouse does not work with keyboard
                    • Look here if you want standard android

Comment

How many people here use a physical keyboard ?

Comment

Not me i use my ir remote control.
                        tillaz what's new on your last release ?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post
                          How many people here use a physical keyboard ?
                          Me. And working perfectly. It's a cheap bluetooth one. Shown now with my tablet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180306_095022.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	715403

Comment

For making screenshots I did "key 99 SYSRQ" - Blue button. That's all right. I'm not using Kodi and changed calling "KODI" (green button) with turning my usb camera on. I just changed the name of package at the ***.apk of camera with name "org.xbmc.kodi". And that's working fine. But I understand that's not the right way and I'd like to know how could be better to change for example next Yellow button VIDEO_PLAY(youtube) on my application. I can't to find where are links of KODI and VIDEO_PLAY corresponds to the "org.xbmc.kodi" and "com.google.android.youtube.tv"? Thanks advance.

Comment

Originally posted by konshul View Post
                              For making screenshots I did "key 99 SYSRQ" - Blue button. That's all right. I'm not using Kodi and changed calling "KODI" (green button) with turning my usb camera on. I just changed the name of package at the ***.apk of camera with name "org.xbmc.kodi". And that's working fine. But I understand that's not the right way and I'd like to know how could be better to change for example next Yellow button VIDEO_PLAY(youtube) on my application. I can't to find where are links of KODI and VIDEO_PLAY corresponds to the "org.xbmc.kodi" and "com.google.android.youtube.tv"? Thanks advance.
                              Services.jar ~> PhoneWindowManager.smali

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

The original Android keyboard is not part of Android TV that's why.

Unfortunately this is mentioned in the notes on first post, with a fix! but many don't read it.. I do not understand why, as it would stop repetitive questions that eventually end all response.

I have read this manual, but I as a layman feel that as cumbersome and thought there is an easier way to solve this problem

Comment

Working...
                                X