Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
    Congratulations on your efforts!! I am interesed in trying your rom, but there is one question I have before I do: Did Beelink finally manage to solve the RGB problem on the 7.1.x firmware? I have a rather old SONY TV and until now no efficient solution from Beelink was provided to force RGB output. Does anyone know whether this problem (which renders my GT1 unusable) has been tackled in the meantime?

Thank's again!

PS I download the 1.zip but can't unzip it. It says that it is in a non readable format. Can you please re-upload your script?
    RGB works, plus other options like 4:4:4 10 bit 8 bit 4:4:2 etc

I have Samsungs top end 4k tv but still prefer RGB as it allows deeper blacks using an option that is only available on RGB so know it works

Comment

Originally posted by thgiakit View Post
      PS I download the 1.zip but can't unzip it. It says that it is in a non readable format. Can you please re-upload your script?
      that's a problem on your end, the script is fine.

use notepad++ to open it by right clicking on it and selecting open with notepad++

It also should not be called 1.zip it should just be 1 with no extension

Edit:

What are you wanting to change in the script ?

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

that's a problem on your end, the script is fine.

use notepad++ to open it by right clicking on it and selecting open with notepad++

It also should not be called 1.zip it should just be 1 with no extension

Edit:

What are you wanting to change in the script ?
        My fault concerning the script. For some reason unknown to me, the script downloaded as 1.rar...... or my system associated/assigned the rar extension. Anyway, thank you very much for your quick reply. I will try the rom asap and post my findings.

PS: I do not want to change anything concening the script

Comment

I installed your rom and must say that I am very happy with it. Everything works smooth and as intented. RGB is working perfectly. Very nice work of yours, congrats!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=nerdoo;n662955]First off congrats for the sticky ... well deserved

Just to help others wondering about simple things:

As this rom is Android TV so ONLY Remote Control supporting apps/games are available for install in Play (mentioned above), and they are not that many BTW.

Life is definitely easier with an Air Mouse, which works even in TWRP recovery..... mine is MeLE F10 Deluxe

Thanks nerdoo, but were you able to find a way to use the Melee f10?

Comment

Hey guy's and what about this, for only 9 bucks
              USD 9.98 Free Shipping, Wholesale Price, H18 Full Touchpad Mini Wireless Keyboard 2.4GHz Air Mouse for TV Box Pad IPTV PC HTPC HD Player

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

Thanks nerdoo, but were you able to find a way to use the Melee f10?
                Sure.... Just plugged in the wireless USB adapter and it worked out of the box right away........ No extra effort on my part.

Comment

Im having an issue with an Xbox controller. When I press left of the D-Pad, the power menu comes up (Suspend, Shutdown, and Reboot). Is there anything I can do to unbind/stop that from happening?

Comment

Originally posted by nerdoo View Post
                    Sure.... Just plugged in the wireless USB adapter and it worked out of the box right away........ No extra effort on my part.
                    all work on it but the andoid keyboard and mainly the Enter button does not. so i have to use the f10 keyboard insted, Does your Enter key on android keyboard work?

Comment

Anyone able to add navigation bar? Great rom thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tntsj408 View Post
                        Im having an issue with an Xbox controller. When I press left of the D-Pad, the power menu comes up (Suspend, Shutdown, and Reboot). Is there anything I can do to unbind/stop that from happening?
                        Same issue here with wireless Xbox controller, same issue more or less on stock and on another older box (S82). But only on this rom does the controller work fine with Asphalt.
                        Anyways I ordered a bluetooth controller.

Originally posted by minonano View Post
                        all work on it but the andoid keyboard and mainly the Enter button does not. so i have to use the f10 keyboard insted, Does your Enter key on android keyboard work?
                        My Enter key on Melee f10 works just fine.
                        ........ BTW long press on power button gives option to shut down while short press sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by tntsj408 View Post
                          Updating later on today this has been fixed

Comment

Hello everyone,

I currently have a GT1 box (standard) with the original firmware (Androïd Marshmallow version 6).
                            It does not propose to go into version 7 via the OTA.

I would like to install the Androïd TV version 7.1.2

Can you help me ? I would not damage the box.

I would like to have just the steps to perform. On the site it talks about the update 2 / the 3 files to copy and the firmware.

Can I install the flash rom directly?

Thank you in advance,

Comment

Originally posted by krismandroop View Post
                              Hello everyone,

I currently have a GT1 box (standard) with the original firmware (Androïd Marshmallow version 6).
                              It does not propose to go into version 7 via the OTA.

I would like to install the Androïd TV version 7.1.2

Can you help me ? I would not damage the box.

I would like to have just the steps to perform. On the site it talks about the update 2 / the 3 files to copy and the firmware.

Can I install the flash rom directly?

Thank you in advance,
                              1. You first need to burn the stock 7.1.2 image. Pick which is your system..
                              S/N beginning with S912 or G912 = A9377 WiFi chipset ------ S/N beginning with A912 = AP6255 WiFi chipset
                              AP6255 STOCK 7.1.2 <----> A9377 STOCK 7.1.2

2. Then download the 3 files below it:
                              V3
                              Script
                              Apk

3. Place them on a usb or sdcard insert it into your GT1.. copy them over to the base directory: /sdcard/

4. Install the terminal app and run the terminal app

5. Run the following commands in the app.
                              su
                              sh /sdcard/1

Thats all to it

Comment

anyone have any idea why the logcat constantly spams this shit

fShaderProc32:0x0, fSampleProc32:0x7689c13600, fMatrixProc:0x768----, matrix_type:-1

fMatrixProc: been the only part constantly changing numbers?

Comment

Working...
                                X