Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and thank you for your work Tillaz87. I have problem with my new Beelink GT1 Ultimate s/n:A706DSCG20162, after flashed stock firmware with burning tool the screen of tv is green and nothing happend. I try both .GT1_707N0_LTM8830.img and GT1_707N0_AP6255.img and burning tool reach 100% in both cases. Do you suggest me another stock image to try or another solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayman_32 View Post
      Hi and thank you for your work Tillaz87. I have problem with my new Beelink GT1 Ultimate s/n:A706DSCG20162, after flashed stock firmware with burning tool the screen of tv is green and nothing happend. I try both .GT1_707N0_LTM8830.img and GT1_707N0_AP6255.img and burning tool reach 100% in both cases. Do you suggest me another stock image to try or another solution.
      After installing this rom: Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) everything work now (except now I have 2GB RAM instead of 3GB) but my big question is which stock img is working for me to be able to install Tillaz87 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by hrrmarques View Post
        Congratulations for the good work... I found a small bug, arena4viewer apk does not work, it detects an ads blocker. how to fix this ?? Thank you
        Install magisk and in its settings enable system-less hosts

or if you want ads just delete system/etc/hosts this will require root though so might as well just do magisk thing.

Originally posted by Clayman_32 View Post
        You need to use stock 707 firmware for 706D I will add to first post in few mins
        Last edited by tillaz87; 01-19-2018, 11:45.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Install magisk and in its settings enable system-less hosts

or if you want ads just delete system/etc/hosts this will require root though so might as well just do magisk thing.

You need to use stock 707 firmware for 706D I will add to first post in few mins

You probably also I need to use stock 707 firmware for 706D I will add to first post in few mins
          Thanks man

Comment

Added link to stock A706D on first post, you use this if your S/N starts with A706D

First make sure your are already running stock 7.1.2 The Official Burn images to update are below, WiFi chip only matters standard or ultimate.

QCA9377 WiFi or AP6255 WiFi or S/N A706D

Comment

WiFi chip QCA9377 is ultimate?? after the installed patch ,you need to wap cache?

Comment

Originally posted by Mathieu73460 View Post
                Thx for your fast answer !
                If I want to go back on android 707D0 (not TV) , I can do it with my SDcard and the beelink files ?
                Yes, using BootcardMaker v2.0.0.2

Originally posted by craser View Post
                WiFi chip QCA9377 is ultimate?? after the installed patch ,you need to wap cache?
                Yes,

no wipe. its done automatic if first install

Comment

I don't know why, but on my S912 2GB (QCA9377), WiFi keep lose connection and buffering a lot while streaming spmc/kodi from my PC/NAS.
                  Never had that on v8 or so.

(707 build, same as v8 before)

Any fix for wifi or so?

Comment

Hi. Yesterday I put the v9, but I auto updated YouTube, since it has activated the automatic updates. Do I put the v9 on again? Or better put the original 707 and the v9?

Comment

Hello

I'm updating v9 via v8..fonctionne impeccable ..
                      but I decided to do a clean install on the basis of 707

Comment

By the way, the safetynet does not happen to me. I have the wifi QCA9377

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87

Flashing this then in magisk settings turn on the switch for "magisk hide" should have it pass on qca9377

system-less host is also worth enabling to stop the ad-blocking been detected by apps

it is written

Comment

Originally posted by kole View Post

it is written
                            The file not found

Comment

made a request @tillaz

Comment

Installed V9 without any issues. Followed the instructions properly and viola. Happy camper enjoying updated androidTV box. Thanks again tillaz87 .

Comment

Working...
                                X