Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
    Tested the NonATV version patch for 10.6. In settings, the Input menu for CEC controls makes the settings app crash. Also the Spotify app from play store still does not function as pointed out previously (but works with ATV version, weird). Running on T95Z plus 3GB/32GB. Also tested the clock patch, my clock for this unit is dead not that there is any worry about this one).

Thanks for the excellent ROM. Using the ATV version with TV launcher3 as a launcher (unfortunately not the default launcher, seems a little more complicated to change in TV version). Many side loaded apps. Works nicely.

Ynot.
    FYI: Home switcher App easily allows you to hide the lean back launcher and replace it with something else in my case TV Launcher 3.

Comment

Im on 10.6 in a 9377 unit Ran in to a small issue. Bluetooth seems to be cutting very often.

Comment

tillaz87 wanted to change the original beelink gt1 ultimate remote to wetek play 2 remote, I tried to exchange remote.conf with one I found here in the forum for this remote, but it did not work ...
        Can you help me?
        Thanks in advance and my congratulations for this fantastic rom

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-remotes/page2

Comment

is there any custom rom for these new beelinks boxes (A706DSCH)?

Comment

Hello,

I have just recently bought Beelink GT1 Ultimate (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_607542.html) and realized that it's not Android TV. I saw here that a ROM is availabe to change that.
            Is there any good/bad expericne with the ROM update for my device version?

Comment

hello everyone, I installed the version MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.6 workink well but when i restart or reboot, the box is blocked on google launcher, i must unconnect and connect the power cable many times to boot well, please help me iam using beelink gt1 ultimate ax12xxxxxx version.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitri11 View Post
                hello everyone, I installed the version MULTI_Z6BASED_ATV10.6 workink well but when i restart or reboot, the box is blocked on google launcher, i must unconnect and connect the power cable many times to boot well, please help me iam using beelink gt1 ultimate ax12xxxxxx version.
                That variant has problems, so no idea but what you see is not normal

Comment

Hello, please, will the next update be Ota?

Comment

Hello Everyone! Has anyone tested this firmware on Mecool M8S Pro? The Vorke Z6 roms work perfectly on Mecool M8S Pro (Not L, W or Plus), I have already tested both the OEM firmware and the ATV for the Vorke Z6 made by the Magendaz and both work perfectly well I am currently using on my Mecool Pro M8S Pro ATV Firmware made for the M8S Pro by the Magendaz using Shiningworth All-in-One Firmware as a base. I wonder if installing this firmware will work fine on my device.I thought of doing an OTA Update but I have seen that only the image is made available.Then I will wait for the answer to be able to perform the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

That variant has problems, so no idea but what you see is not normal
                      Ok thx for your answer, do you know if the chromecast mode will be install on a custom rom later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
                        Hello Everyone! Has anyone tested this firmware on Mecool M8S Pro? The Vorke Z6 roms work perfectly on Mecool M8S Pro (Not L, W or Plus), I have already tested both the OEM firmware and the ATV for the Vorke Z6 made by the Magendaz and both work perfectly well I am currently using on my Mecool Pro M8S Pro ATV Firmware made for the M8S Pro by the Magendaz using Shiningworth All-in-One Firmware as a base. I wonder if installing this firmware will work fine on my device.I thought of doing an OTA Update but I have seen that only the image is made available.Then I will wait for the answer to be able to perform the procedure.
                        You saying not work on L, you have tested or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flo90 View Post

You saying not work on L, you have tested or not ?
                          No, I do not have this model, mine is the Mecool M8S Pro (Without L).

Comment

Originally posted by Novato View Post
                            Yes, this will work if stock Z6 works.

Originally posted by Dimitri11 View Post

Ok thx for your answer, do you know if the chromecast mode will be install on a custom rom later ...
                            No, it wont work needs keys

Comment

Originally posted by killer0692 View Post
                              Hello, please, will the next update be Ota?
                              Next update really is the last, I need to move on from here unfortunately.. Not got the time for it right now.
                              Maybe when Orio is mainstream for S912 I will be back.

Comment

tillaz87 i noticed one thing when tv-box is turned off, when i'm unplugging hdmi cable tv-box turn on automatically
                                Last edited by JoseM; 04-08-2018, 21:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X