Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Android TV (7.1.2) Beelink GT1 (Multi 6255 & 9377 Standard+Ultimate)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Yes, this will work if stock Z6 works.

Thanks for replying, I'm really looking forward to this new firmware. But I'll wait until you release version 10.7.

Comment

Originally posted by Byjaps View Post
      tillaz87 wanted to change the original beelink gt1 ultimate remote to wetek play 2 remote, I tried to exchange remote.conf with one I found here in the forum for this remote, but it did not work ... Can you help me?
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-remotes/page2
      flash in twrp Wtek2.zip

Originally posted by zamakhshary View Post
      I dont like ATV , so i want to try the normal android version, I prefer the lighthome launcher over any other, how can i install it?
      All I can suggest http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-and-optimized give it a try.

Originally posted by NoOneOth View Post
      I'm trying to use it without google apps, which require ExtShared and ExtServices (GoogleExtShared and GoogleExtServices requires gmscore, therefore cannot be used without gapps). I pulled em out from Vorke firmware and put it on your rom, and it was giving me errors... Is it possible to know correct firmware that I can pull out system apks that works on your rom?
      This is deodexd stock apk are not so you might of missed the oat folders from stock

flash in twrp NoOneOth.zip

Comment

Originally posted by josephmk View Post
        Im on 10.6 in a 9377 unit Ran in to a small issue. Bluetooth seems to be cutting very often.
        Try this, flash in twrp
        https://mega.nz/#!JAoQlCxb!2pMZhmjWY...5XpsLRxGenGJEw

make a backup of system in twrp first, as I don't have 9377 so no idea if the above patch is still needed

Comment

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
          Tested the NonATV version patch for 10.6. In settings, the Input menu for CEC controls makes the settings app crash. Also the Spotify app from play store still does not function as pointed out previously
          The new CEC controls are only compatible with ATV looking at reverting them for patch, still not sure about Spotify..

Comment

Discontinued April 9th 2018, For me this is stable, but no longer have the time for his so moving on from here.

Recant Changes: v10.7 Final release (To be taken as is)
            • built Magisk root method in to TWRP (Advanced/Magisk root)
            • Fixed TWRP reporting 5.1.1 OS, some zip like xposed fail because of this
            • Busybox updated / fixed
            • reverted some lib stuff
            • Fixed auto frame settings?
            • USB Camera fixed?

I will most likely continue to reply in this thread for now.. but will be giving my GT1 to a new owner since I have the shield tv again
            maybe I will be back when next gen amlogic boxs come about, if i'm sent one.

Comment

NoATV Patch updated

Link

This has been removed from first post as it has bugs that I wont be fixing, use a different Non ATV ROM is what I recommend

Comment

Thanks again! I'll try this rom later.

>> built Magisk root method in to TWRP (Advanced/Magisk root)

1. Does it mean one does not need to install Magisk zip file in TWRP?

2. One more thing. Sometimes when I reboot my box with remote TV starts to blink when the final screen appears. It looks like TV and the BOX cannot automatically select the correct refresh rate through HDMI. I have set fixed resolution and refresh, but it was in the auto mode after reboot. Cold reboot (power off/on) fixes this problem.
                I am not an expert in Android. But it looks like some service failed to start in this blinking case. Scripts in init.d also do not start.
                If this problem is still present in 10.7 can it be fixed manually, by replacing some binaries, libs, adding some sleep commands in some scripts?

Comment

NoATV Patch updated

Link

This has been removed from first post as it has bugs that I wont be fixing, use a different Non ATV ROM is what I recommend
                  • Burn-in protection enabled (Oled TVs)

Really liked this feature. Is there a standalone app or patch to use it in other ROMs?

Comment

Hi,
                    I just switched to your ROM in order to try and fix some bugs i had with the superceleron one and it worked great, I now have youtube 4k and europsort player working, which were the 2 major bugs i had with previous rom, so thanks for the work !
                    But i have one little issue with your rom, i use a i25 rii mini remote wihich has an azerty layout (i'm french) but when i use the keyboard of the remote it acts as a qwerty one and I can't seem to find where to change that. Is there anyway to change it ?

Comment

Try this, flash in twrp
                      https://mega.nz/#!JAoQlCxb!2pMZhmjWY...5XpsLRxGenGJEw

make a backup of system in twrp first, as I don't have 9377 so no idea if the above patch is still needed
                      Thanks Tillaz87. I will try it and post the results here.

Comment

Discontinued April 9th 2018, For me this is stable, but no longer have the time for his so moving on from here.

Recant Changes: v10.7 Final release (To be taken as is)
                        • built Magisk root method in to TWRP (Advanced/Magisk root)
                        • Fixed TWRP reporting 5.1.1 OS, some zip like xposed fail because of this
                        • Busybox updated / fixed
                        • reverted some lib stuff
                        • Fixed auto frame settings?
                        • USB Camera fixed?

I will most likely continue to reply in this thread for now.. but will be giving my GT1 to a new owner since I have the shield tv again
                        maybe I will be back when next gen amlogic boxs come about, if i'm sent one.
                        Thank you for all your time, effort and the hard work you put into this ROM. We are greatly appreciate what you did to make our box to ran to its full potential, Thank again. One quick question? Will you make a custom rom for ShieldTV?

Comment

hi, 10.7 usb camera is not fixed. 4k resolution with spmc gives me a black screen. do you have any fixes? h96pro plus. thank you

Comment

Does this firmware work normally on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate ??

Comment

Originally posted by DhiJay23 View Post

Thank you for all your time, effort and the hard work you put into this ROM. We are greatly appreciate what you did to make our box to ran to its full potential, Thank again. One quick question? Will you make a custom rom for ShieldTV?
                              Does this firmware work normally on the Beelink GT1 Ultimate ??

Comment

Originally posted by vladido View Post
                                • Burn-in protection enabled (Oled TVs)

Really liked this feature. Is there a standalone app or patch to use it in other ROMs?
                                It's built into framework of android since nougat it just needs turned on from bools.xml

Comment

Working...
                                X