Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks

Comment

Yup, it works with the stock kernel, but I do not like a fact to change Density to 240 in BuildProp and have upscaled 720p to 1080p. The displayed movies, clips, whatever do not look so nice in this way. I hope Neo can do another magic and offer one real 1080p kernel working on all devices.

Comment

Anyone else have this issue? Is it a bug in the new rom?
        Running 3.1 rom, on the settings/keyboard & input methods section. I have only Google voice typing listed. It's causing an error message, Can't reach Google at the moment, when I try to enter text and there is no on screen keyboard displayed, just a microphone.
        My other identical stick (running Neomode 1.7 rom) has Android keyboard (AOSP), Google voice typing and null keyboard V2 listed and everything works correctly.
        HK1 Pro Plus
        FlowFon F1
        H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
        MXQ Pro+
        R-TVBOX Mini+
        MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
          Anyone else have this issue? Is it a bug in the new rom?
          Running 3.1 rom, on the settings/keyboard & input methods section. I have only Google voice typing listed. It's causing an error message, Can't reach Google at the moment, when I try to enter text and there is no on screen keyboard displayed, just a microphone.
          My other identical stick (running Neomode 1.7 rom) has Android keyboard (AOSP), Google voice typing and null keyboard V2 listed and everything works correctly.
          Just download a keybaord there loads in playstore.
          Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

I'm having reboots constantly in the 3.1.Like 2 seconds after the desktop appears.
            In the 3.0 everything works fine (except for the volume slider & without pass-through).

MK802IV (New wifi).

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
              Just download a keybaord there loads in playstore.
              Ok, I assumed it would work like the 1.7 rom, I didn't have to download any keyboard for that rom.
              Another question if you don't mind,
              I used 6gb parameter file but I don't think it's working right, when I open the Fx app Media Card shows only 312MB but when I go to settings/storage I see internal storage total space 5.91GB and the NAND Flash shows 312MB. I quickly run out of space after a few downloads, then downloads become unsuccessful even though Internal storage shows 5.40GB Available. Nand Flash then shows only 16.49MB available. So I think the system is not using the extra space or am I missing something. This was happening in the Neomode 1.7 too though.
              Thanks Magnus33
              HK1 Pro Plus
              FlowFon F1
              MXQ Pro+
              R-TVBOX Mini+
              MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik View Post
                Are you getting DD/DTS-passtrough in XBMC?

/Fredrik
                I don't have a surround system but if I enable passtrough on Android settings and on XBMC (Gotham beta3), I get audio... My setup is a 2.1 system connected by 3.5 jack to my FullHD tv. I really don't know how to check if it is working correctly!

Comment

Ok, I assumed it would work like the 1.7 rom, I didn't have to download any keyboard for that rom.
                  Another question if you don't mind,
                  I used 6gb parameter file but I don't think it's working right, when I open the Fx app Media Card shows only 312MB but when I go to settings/storage I see internal storage total space 5.91GB and the NAND Flash shows 312MB. I quickly run out of space after a few downloads, then downloads become unsuccessful even though Internal storage shows 5.40GB Available. Nand Flash then shows only 16.49MB available. So I think the system is not using the extra space or am I missing something. This was happening in the Neomode 1.7 too though.
                  Thanks Magnus33
                  Not sure since tend to just use 2g myself which is enough for my apps

Remeber though this was not made for the mk802IV so there may be some small bugs.
                  The devices just happen to be so simlar that this one works great.

Comment

This rom works great for me with stock kernel. Thanks to Neo. But Neo oc kernels don't work with my unit. Min CPU and Max CPU set to 1,2 GHz with no change possible. DDR et GPU clock seems to be as stock even if I choose an overclocked one.

With d33 kernels, cpu clock is changed but performances in real life are just horrible.

Neo, will you upload new kernels ?
                    MK809 III - Geekbuying december 2013

Comment

wifi and bluetooth does not work.

Hi

my device is MK809III and there is a writing on front of the device it says Android mini PC
                      Everything works. In 4.4.2, only wifi and bluetooth does not work.
                      I went back to 4.2.2 software.

Note: I wrote did not get the answer.

Thanks

Comment

Not sure since tend to just use 2g myself which is enough for my apps

Remeber though this was not made for the mk802IV so there may be some small bugs.
                        The devices just happen to be so simlar that this one works great.
                        Thanks Magnus, I have 2X MK809III sticks, supposed to have 8GB rom in them. I just noticed that some apps are using some of the extra internal storage space and I was able to go into Settings/Apps and click Move to SD card on some apps which moved them to internal storage.
                        If I could move the downloads folder from NAND flash to the Internal storage area it would solve my problem. Right now once the 226 MB of available NAND flash is full my downloads fail even though I have 5.29GB of Internal storage available. Any ideas?

I tried a couple of the OC kernels and they do 1.2-1.2 Ghz on my stick while the default kernel goes 312Mhz-1.416Ghz so I'm using the default for now.
                        HK1 Pro Plus
                        FlowFon F1
                        MXQ Pro+
                        R-TVBOX Mini+
                        MK809III

Comment

I'm having a flickering problem with this rom, had this problem with other versions, with stock kernel the screen goes black randomly for 1 second and then comes back.

Neomode
                          Is there any way to solve this with any other kernel? i have the v3 board with T processor.

Regards

Comment

Thanks Magnus, I have 2X MK809III sticks, supposed to have 8GB rom in them. I just noticed that some apps are using some of the extra internal storage space and I was able to go into Settings/Apps and click Move to SD card on some apps which moved them to internal storage.
                            If I could move the downloads folder from NAND flash to the Internal storage area it would solve my problem. Right now once the 226 MB of available NAND flash is full my downloads fail even though I have 5.29GB of Internal storage available. Any ideas?

I tried a couple of the OC kernels and they do 1.2-1.2 Ghz on my stick while the default kernel goes 312Mhz-1.416Ghz so I'm using the default for now.

Try dolphin browser for browser downloads as it lets you chose where to save downloads.

Yeah the overclocking kernels are rather messed up for this device but i expect ones that come with neo mk802IV rom when he releases it shall work fine.

Comment

Try dolphin browser for browser downloads as it lets you chose where to save downloads.

Yeah the overclocking kernels are rather messed up for this device but i expect ones that come with neo mk802IV rom when he releases it shall work fine.
                              Thanks bud, You probably don't remember but You pointed me to the 1.7 rom and OC kernels that worked great, thanks again, I appreciate it
                              HK1 Pro Plus
                              FlowFon F1
                              MXQ Pro+
                              R-TVBOX Mini+
                              MK809III

Comment

Thanks bud, You probably don't remember but You pointed me to the 1.7 rom and OC kernels that worked great, thanks again, I appreciate it
                                No problem.

I remember basically because iam from Sydney NS (ways back when) so it stuck in my brain

Comment

Working...
                                X