Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichalMikeyMike View Post

Yeah my box died when i connected Hdd, i bought it from **** for £10 and it worked like a charm
    but my adapter is still putting 5v..checked with dvm.
    i think something is wrong with the box... red flickering light...

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

but my adapter is still putting 5v..checked with dvm.
      i think something is wrong with the box... red flickering light...
      Your adapter could be putting out 5v but still not adequate power as in amperage. I have read in another forum where one person had a problem similar to yours and he used the power adapter and connected a usb cable to an additional source and boom his box powered up with both sources powering it. It might be something you want to try.

Comment

Originally posted by neutester View Post

Does your power adapter have the 5.5mm x 2.5mm connector on it? Just curious to be sure that is the normal on most of these boxes. thanks
        Yeah it should be the same although i didn't measure my own, check the amperage if you can

Comment

I am using this tv box and buyed new usb cable yesterday but i keep getting this errors and stuck at %98 and restarting again please help me.

My tv box not open anymore it's says no signal on the TV.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

deviltheturtle use sd card burn tool -

Burn_Card_Maker_V2.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

would surely like to help you... already married so i can help with new rom build only.

release notes?
              you will see it in the 1º page when i post it...
              But i can tell you it works just fine on the 64gb version of the box!

Comment

And on 32gb version?

Comment

Originally posted by jpvsousa View Post
                  And on 32gb version?
                  it will work on 16/32/64gb ddr3/ddr4

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

I'm crazy to try

Comment

Updated 1º post with SCV7... i forgot some of the changes that i did to the rom since im working on it for some time and many of the time i work on it i forget to write what i did...
                      That is a problem of only working on it in spaces... work 1 day and only touch it again past 1 week.. that happens lol...
                      Enjoy it.

Comment

thanks superceleron for your awesome work

Comment

Hi superceleron, (by the way your nick should be superceleROM) congratulations for this new rom, the AlfaWise H96 PRO+ is now with a good price at gearbest, does your rom (v7) fixes the rgb issue?

you had it in the todo list

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Thank you for your hard work...

Comment

New to this custom rom process. Should I wipe the dalvic, system, data, cache, internal before installing this on the device?

Comment

I still do the same with the v7 of the rom I still leave those pictures pixels when the stream video is in 720 and it is with the application of anime crunchyroll and also with the browser if I enter a page of movies and it is in 720 to reproduce those spots pixels do not know if someone else it happens the same an example with the browser would this movie https://repelis.tv/13945/pelicula/a-...o-die-for.html in android 6 does not happen that reproduce well the videos do not know if it is a problem of version 7.1.2 but no firmware that e tested 7 android has served me what would be the problem? or someone else happens to me the same as me?
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X