Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
    When I shutdown the system the box goes into a sleepy state with a red light on and it's not possible to turn it on via remote, I have to remove the power plug and then plug it in again
    Is there a way to solve this issue?
    I was reading this topic and a couple of members complain about this problem but not the overall, is this a rare situation or do everyone have it like me
    Just change the power button allocation in settings from sleep to power off. This worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by aus View Post
      Hi Alianto,

My own situation is that I use a learning capable airmouse, I had to copy the red button command of the original remote. The air mouse is very responsive on all actions but I do have to press the on/off button twice to restart,
      Aus
      twice?? that's odd
      let me recap,
      1) when you turn off the box via command or app it goes into a sleep state with a red light on
      2) in this state it does not respond to original remote
      3) however if you press the air mouse (two times) it will turn on the box

is this right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post

Just change the power button allocation in settings from sleep to power off. This worked for me.
        I thought I tested that, but maybe not, let me recheck, thx

update: no, it didn't work, apparently this setting was ignored in my box, perhaps there is an entry in build.prop that fixes this issue
        Last edited by Alianato; 03-02-2018, 18:46.

Comment

Can the mods add a link to the first thread on how to flash the zip file to device?

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Lot more reading for you....
            You will find all answers all over freaktab no need to report.

.zip is done thru update backup if its an update. don't extract

If a .zip is a .img us burning tool. extract

Ask questions in threads people will answer they are a friendly lot but also have other things to do, Patience
            Search first
            Thanks

hello friends, I have successfully flashed SCV1 burn to card and then installed on SCV4a using the same procedure, with working TWRP. My question where can I find the SCV4b, SCV5, SCV6 and SCV7 OTA. SCV7A is available. Thank you

Edit: I have installed the ATV version, what's the difference between the two versions offered here, have I skipped something? Thank you
          Last edited by Rmaier14; 03-04-2018, 07:17.

Comment

@Rmaier14,

You only need SCV7A OTA after flashing SCV4(green or blue). SCV1 is based on Android 6(x32) and SCV4 is based on Android 7(x64)

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
              @Rmaier14,

You only need SCV7A OTA after flashing SCV4(green or blue). SCV1 is based on Android 6(x32) and SCV4 is based on Android 7(x64)
              Many thanks Reaper Man my day is saved, thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

As I understand it in these ROMs, TWRP is the actual recovery as opposed to being side loaded from a micro SD card. Correct? Thanks in advance...

Comment

Yes, saved me countless hours, restore images of my running setup. If I tweak till it breaks, I can return to my last back-up.

Comment

Thanks Reaperman, that means root is installed as well. Correct?

Comment

Nope. Rom is unrooted. You have to flash MAGISK for that. If You did it, than You have root, if not than do it
                      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

after installed magistk to root, i cannot access google playstore (i app opens but cannot search 4 anything). i removed the google account and tried to add it back but i cant had google account now..
                        can anyone help?

Comment

Is there a chance for an update? I have some serious bugs with 7A. WiFi is not stable and Media files sometimes get corrupted or subs out of sync. I have tried several things and also did a factory reset-clean install but problems still there. I dont wanna imagine the scenario that a media box used for less than 20days is starting to die like that.

Comment

Well i will update it when i have the time.. in 2 weeks i SHOULD have some time off work... them i will do some updates to my roms (NOT ALL).

Comment

My box is currently dead after trying to upgrade to 7.1.

Will this firmware works for my box. H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-VO.2 printed on the circuit board (see picture). Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-13_120901.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	714123

Comment

Working...
                              X