Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Hi Xanny,

Im using your beta 4 and refresh rate not switching automatically, i use SPMC and the video plays in a small tiny box when the content has different refresh rate than UI, i tried the frameswitcher also but no use.
    Any help really appreciated.
    have you in android setting setted HDMI SELF ADAPTATION on ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

have you in android setting setted HDMI SELF ADAPTATION on ?
      Yes

Comment

Yes
        hmm so there is something that you did, because normally with hdmi selfadaptation on SPMC has autorefresh active by default.
        i'm using it in this precise moment.

Comment

The new ROM not allowing to add accounts, not able to access play store, the screen hangs in "Checking info", can someone please help?

Comment

The new ROM not allowing to add accounts, not able to access play store, the screen hangs in "Checking info", can someone please help?
            Installed myself tested and just bootlogo distorted no problem with such function, that normally happen if the user change something like removing system program or customizing a customization
            anyway you got PM

Comment

Good news XTMOD 2.5 RTM (latest beta online) has to be flashed with Amlogic_USB_burning_tool_2.0.8
              It's the fastest rom i ever did, i hope everything goes well, after that i will upload the final next week and .zip files for adding support to wifi 9377 chipset and rockchip bt chips, and then nexbox fix .zip files, obviously all that .zip fixes has to be tested cause i do not own all the devices
              Ah i forgot to mention as a experimentation i added a RGB Fix ( Use the Included app, box-fix ) thank to superceleron i hope this come from him if not feel free to correct me
              Let me know how it goes...
              TEST Nexbox A95X S905X (2/8) !!!!
              First, thank you very much for the job !!!!
              The rom works very fast......
              The Box_Fix doesnt work correctly, sorry......
              I remember that superceleron tells me that his fix only works on his own rom (own kernel).
              Other bugs are:
              -" Power on" doesnt work on remote
              - BT doesnt work

regards

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post

TEST Nexbox A95X S905X (2/8) !!!!
                First, thank you very much for the job !!!!
                The rom works very fast......
                The Box_Fix doesnt work correctly, sorry......
                I remember that superceleron tells me that his fix only works on his own rom (own kernel).
                Other bugs are:
                -" Power on" doesnt work on remote
                - BT doesnt work

regards
                ok thanks, i modded the kernel to experiment... so no success

Comment

Here is it the last TEST version before FINAL Release (or not) it's almost perfect!
                  Enjoy.

Comment

Thanks for your work

Comment

I'm loving this firmware - it's fast and super responsive. I have a version without bluetooth (1G/8G). In order to enjoy Bluetooth, I wonder if you could assist by choosing a BT dongle (from a common source like GearBest) and installing it's matching driver? Is that possible? It would really help all of the users that wished they had the Bluetooth version.

Comment

Have it ! Test it! Subscribe it! But can i flash it with Tool or Recovery?

Sorry about my silly question....

Greets
                        Markus

Comment

ok thanks, i modded the kernel to experiment... so no success

Ciao Xanny
                          If you have time and you want more test
                          This is supercelerons rom (ROM] Mini M8S II SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)), modified by gatos for Nexbox A95x S905x :

https://mega.nz/#!nZMAhbaA!Y69sYXOGqHzm1...5QzJH9yYFM

- Box_Fix (RGB) works
                          - Remote works 100% (Power On)

Bug:

- When you reboot in recovery mode , the box hangs (no recovery) and i must flash it again !!!

Regards
                          Last edited by matayuma; 03-24-2017, 08:16.

Comment

Originally posted by matayuma View Post

Ciao Xanny
                            If you have time and you want more test
                            This is supercelerons rom (ROM] Mini M8S II SCV1A-ATV (Android TV)), modified by gatos for Nexbox A95x S905x :

https://mega.nz/#!nZMAhbaA!Y69sYXOGqHzm1...5QzJH9yYFM

- Box_Fix (RGB) works
                            - Remote works 100% (Power On)

Bug:

- When you reboot in recovery mode , the box hangs (no recovery) and i must flash it again !!!

Regards
                            thanks, no problem to make nexbox power on works, i'll post a experiment .zip later on weekend.
                            about rgb fix, i just have to experiment myself, but i can't do that, so, that process, it's a little bit longer, and i need you'r help
                            I'll use my rom, and my knowledge, nothing so different in kernel in my own rom

Comment

To All:
                              Anyway just two reports... There is no more interest in my roms? So no rush for me.

Comment

Have a problem with usb tool, does not find my box?

so bad!

Markus

Comment

Working...
                                X