Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    D33 and Darrell is the same. I haven´t tried the Kernel which one you use? Neomode
    Hi, Right now I´m running Neomode 3.1 with D33´s oc kernel(kernel_t_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1800h_gpu798h_dd r800) on my MK809III-T AP6210.

My problem is, as always, the DD/DTS HDMI-passthrough in Beyond XBMC 3.3 beta. No matter which of the three soundsettings I use under Android System - Sound - Sound Device Manager or which of the two sound settings in Beyod XBMC (Analog and Optical/Coaxial), I can´t get DD/DTS-passthrough. I get 2-channel output but NOT DD/DTS-passthrough to my reciever.

This was working on Neomode 2.0. Also, when i hade Beyond XBMC on Neomode 2.0 I had the possibility to choose a third alternativ in the sound settings in Beyond XBMC, the third was HDMI. This alternative is now (with Neomode 3.1) only available to choose when a movie is started and i bring up the Beyond XBMC soundsettings (using the speaker symbol). How ever, there still is now DD/DTS-passthrough when selecting HDMI.

When I use MX player I get DD/DTS-passthrough. Some people would say that the issue lies in Beyond XBMC but I don´t think so since it worked well with DD/DTS-passthrough in Beyond XBMC on Neomode 2.0.

I have also tried using your original kernel and your oc kernel for the T-chipset. The DD/DTS-passthrough problem is still there but when I use one of your oc kernels for the t-chipset I only get CPU speed set to Max 1.2Ghz and Min 1.2Ghz. how ever, using the D33´s oc kernel (kernel_t_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1800h_gpu798h_ddr800) sets the CPU speed correct (Min 1.2Ghz, Max 1.8Ghz).

Can you think of any reason why I can't get DD/DTS-passthrough working with Beyond XBMC? Is there something you forgot to put in 3.1 that was there in 2.0? I think I remember a different setting in Beyond XBMC (under Settings - System - Audio output) where the choice for "Passthrough output device" was something else than "android, audiotrack(PT)".

Finally, can you verify that you got DD/DTS-passthrough working with Beyond XBMC 3.3 on Neomode 3.1?

Best regards, Fredrik
    MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Originally posted by privet View Post
      If so, I used D33 v.3.0 HD 1.6GHz with stock gpu and ddr it works fine but DPI is too low and font and icons are too small
      Then you can change it in build.prop.
      Set Density to 240 instead of 160.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik View Post
        Hi, Right now I´m running Neomode 3.1 with D33´s oc kernel(kernel_t_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1800h_gpu798h_dd r800) on my MK809III-T AP6210.

My problem is, as always, the DD/DTS HDMI-passthrough in Beyond XBMC 3.3 beta. No matter which of the three soundsettings I use under Android System - Sound - Sound Device Manager or which of the two sound settings in Beyod XBMC (Analog and Optical/Coaxial), I can´t get DD/DTS-passthrough. I get 2-channel output but NOT DD/DTS-passthrough to my reciever.

This was working on Neomode 2.0. Also, when i hade Beyond XBMC on Neomode 2.0 I had the possibility to choose a third alternativ in the sound settings in Beyond XBMC, the third was HDMI. This alternative is now (with Neomode 3.1) only available to choose when a movie is started and i bring up the Beyond XBMC soundsettings (using the speaker symbol). How ever, there still is now DD/DTS-passthrough when selecting HDMI.

When I use MX player I get DD/DTS-passthrough. Some people would say that the issue lies in Beyond XBMC but I don´t think so since it worked well with DD/DTS-passthrough in Beyond XBMC on Neomode 2.0.

I have also tried using your original kernel and your oc kernel for the T-chipset. The DD/DTS-passthrough problem is still there but when I use one of your oc kernels for the t-chipset I only get CPU speed set to Max 1.2Ghz and Min 1.2Ghz. how ever, using the D33´s oc kernel (kernel_t_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1800h_gpu798h_ddr800) sets the CPU speed correct (Min 1.2Ghz, Max 1.8Ghz).

Can you think of any reason why I can't get DD/DTS-passthrough working with Beyond XBMC? Is there something you forgot to put in 3.1 that was there in 2.0? I think I remember a different setting in Beyond XBMC (under Settings - System - Audio output) where the choice for "Passthrough output device" was something else than "android, audiotrack(PT)".

Finally, can you verify that you got DD/DTS-passthrough working with Beyond XBMC 3.3 on Neomode 3.1?

Best regards, Fredrik
        No I can not confirm it, because of no Hardware to Test it. But will see if there is something that I have forgotten.

Neomode

Comment

No I can not confirm it, because of no Hardware to Test it. But will see if there is something that I have forgotten.

Neomode

Thanks I really appreciate it.
          Do you really mean that you have no stick to try your releases on?
          /Fredrik
          MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Then you can change it in build.prop.
            Set Density to 240 instead of 160.

Neomode

a lot of thanks

Comment

Thanks I really appreciate it.
              Do you really mean that you have no stick to try your releases on?
              /Fredrik
              I have a Stick to Test it that it's not the Problem. But to Test HDMI Passtrough I have nothing to Test.

Neomode

Comment

Tell me pls, wich OC kernel CPU I can use without additional cooling ?

Comment

Max 1.7 GHz Stock GPU and DDR667.
                  Should work without Cooling.

Neomode

Comment

Tested release 3.1 on my RKM MK802IV, T proc, AP6210.

Successfully booted only with included SD kernel, tested various d33's HD kernels for KitKat with no success.

What I also missed was the tablet layout, but honestly didn't look much if it can be enabled anywhere.

Sound was working for me (didn't test passtrough), but the weird thing was my Flymouse MK702II was making beeps and scratchy noises through it's speaker all the time, was kind of annoying and didn't find a way to resolve it..

Next, I had problems with MountManager mounting my Samba (CIFS) shares. MountManager showed like it was mounted, but when browsing with RootBrowser, nothing was there.

All in all, good work Neomode, some things are still to be polished, but you're getting there.

Comment

Max 1.7 GHz Stock GPU and DDR667.
                      Should work without Cooling...
                      Is it not heat to critical temperature ?

UPD: Neo, I flashed kernel_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1608h_gpustock_ddrstock.i mg by D33 v.3.0 and have 20Fps all picture and mouse move slowly such as 20Fps and when I used your default kernel all is fine. Does anybody has such problem with FHD kernel ?
                      Last edited by privet; 04-06-2014, 15:48.

Comment

VPN

I have just tested on my mk802IV

Everything seems to work well but the VPN.

I have tried to use it with Anyconnect app. I could connect to the server VPN, but the device losed packets.

Any idea how to solve it?

Comment

Neomode, is that MK802IV version coming?

Comment

Sweet!

Just to be sure I get the right kernels. Is this the correct place to get them from (see link below). And then go for the NODERAT kernel link?

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...All-(well-most!)
                            Yup
                            Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by vihru View Post
                              Neomode, is that MK802IV version coming?
                              If so, when? I can not run release 3.1 on more than one kerner, black screen
                              Last edited by Birzhuins; 04-06-2014, 16:57.

Comment

Re: Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*

Originally posted by privet View Post
                                Is it not heat to critical temperature ?

UPD: Neo, I flashed kernel_AP6210_HD_CIFS_cpu1608h_gpustock_ddrstock.i mg by D33 v.3.0 and have 20Fps all picture and mouse move slowly such as 20Fps and when I used your default kernel all is fine. Does anybody has such problem with FHD kernel ?
                                I have tested it on my mk802 iv - t chip and things are slightly confusing but overall this is the best rom I have tried. Ok this is what I experienced soo far:
                                - I've installed oc'ed kernel 1.6ghz with srock gpu and 720ddr (the one that neo provided) and it's working flawlessly. Going between desktops and drawer is flipping fast and smooth. Video playback is awesome and xbmc is working like never before The only issue is that cpu cannot be overclocked to 1.6ghz. I'm not sure if ram is overclocked but the kernel is awesome anyway.
                                - I also tried loads of t kernels from d33 topic but they don't perform as good as neo's ones. I mean for the firs time I was able to overclock cpu to 1.6 and gpu and ddr. Antutu score was 19k ( neo's kernel gives me 16k). The thing is those kernels are sloooow. Switching between desktops and other built in animations are choppy and laggy. Video is not playable. In general kernel gives better benchmark score but in real life is useless.
                                - finally my webcam is working which is huge thing for me.

Thanks neo for your work and I wish u all the best

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X