Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    To All:
    Anyway just two reports... There is no more interest in my roms? So no rush for me.
    Well, I'm not on vacation anymore so I am very limited in time. But I'm still very interesting in your work

Comment

Great rom xannytech, they should all come like this. Working fast on my kids X96. Will be donating. Don't suppose it would work on a T95Z lol

Thanks

Comment

I use your rom for more than 3 months. On 3 Mini M8S II, never had 1 single problem. Never use an XTMOD_EX. Thank you for your great work. I'm not looking for an F-35. Your rom is perfect. thank you Ps: what is (Android TV) or (Android)
        j'utilise votre rom depuis plus de 3 mois .sur 3 Mini M8S II , jamais eu 1 seul probleme . jamais utiliser un XTMOD_EX . je vous remercie pour votre super travail . je ne cherche pas un F-35 . votre rom est perfect . merci
        ps: c'est quoi (Android TV ) ou (Android )

Comment

thanks, no problem to make nexbox power on works, i'll post a experiment .zip later on weekend.
          about rgb fix, i just have to experiment myself, but i can't do that, so, that process, it's a little bit longer, and i need you'r help
          I'll use my rom, and my knowledge, nothing so different in kernel in my own rom
          Ok.
          Thanks
          Yes.....weekend is good for testing.

Comment

thanks, no problem to make nexbox power on works, i'll post a experiment .zip later on weekend.
            about rgb fix, i just have to experiment myself, but i can't do that, so, that process, it's a little bit longer, and i need you'r help
            I'll use my rom, and my knowledge, nothing so different in kernel in my own rom
            Using your latest ROM, Nexbox power on doesnt work, copied the remote config file still not working, but all other function works after powering on manually
            You are saying there will be another release with power on function this weekend ?

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Using your latest ROM, Nexbox power on doesnt work, copied the remote config file still not working, but all other function works after powering on manually
              You are saying there will be another release with power on function this weekend ?
              No i wrote that i'll post something to experiment a fix just for nexbox, because for obvious reason i cannot test myself. I need at least two "guinea pigs" with nexbox and my latest test Rom installed.

Comment

To All:
                Anyway just two reports... There is no more interest in my roms? So no rush for me.
                Hellow Xannytech. So...something about your new TEST version before FINAL Release (or not)....ok.
                1.I think - your firmware dont have autodetect HDMI resolution. After flashing I have always "out of range" on my old tv(not support 1080p, only support 1080i and lower) in kitchen. And I must went to another tv(fullHD) for manual changing resolution to 720p
                2. "Reboot to recovery" from advanced reboot - works for me. And TWRP have autodetect resolution, because I see TWRP (1080i). But after exit from TWRP - system again loading in 1080p, and I again must to go to another tv for charging resolution
                3. "Power on" on my remote - not work, work key "2" for enabling box(this history you know).
                4. Magic menu - shutdown mode and suspend mode:
                Power on usb-ports - always present. After go to sleep: +5V present & mouse go to "sleep" after 15-20 sec. After go to "shutdown": +5v - present & mouse DONT GO to sleep. I must to use only "sleep" mode, because after "shutdown" - mouse always lighting. In both modes from magic menu. Little new video,if you want to see.
                P.S. I dont know, might be all this problems are present only in my box(T95N), because something incompatible in hardware. Everything else works at a very high level(not very high temperature(50-70 *C without fun),playing video, playmarket, youtube(1080p 60fps) etc.), thank you!
                P.P.S About RGB-fix - I dont know, if this fix works, because on both my tv`s box work correctly.
                P.P.P.S In general, I dont see differents with EXT_final_test and previous EXT_RTM (only bootscreen not corrupted )

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Hellow Xannytech. So...something about your new TEST version before FINAL Release (or not)....ok.
                  1.I think - your firmware dont have autodetect HDMI resolution. After flashing I have always "out of range" on my old tv(not support 1080p, only support 1080i and lower) in kitchen. And I must went to another tv(fullHD) for manual changing resolution to 720p
                  2. "Reboot to recovery" from advanced reboot - works for me. And TWRP have autodetect resolution, because I see TWRP (1080i). But after exit from TWRP - system again loading in 1080p, and I again must to go to another tv for charging resolution
                  3. "Power on" on my remote - not work, work key "2" for enabling box(this history you know).
                  Power on usb-ports - always present. After go to sleep: +5V present & mouse go to "sleep" after 15-20 sec. After go to "shutdown": +5v - present & mouse DONT GO to sleep. I must to use only "sleep" mode, because after "shutdown" - mouse always lighting. In both modes from magic menu. Little new video,if you want to see.
                  P.S. I dont know, might be all this problems are present only in my box(T95N), because something incompatible in hardware. Everything else works at a very high level(not very high temperature(50-70 *C without fun),playing video, playmarket, youtube(1080p 60fps) etc.), thank you!
                  P.P.S About RGB-fix - I dont know, if this fix works, because on both my tv`s box work correctly.
                  P.P.P.S In general, I dont see differents with EXT_final_test and previous EXT_RTM (only bootscreen not corrupted )
                  P.s he make big diferents rtm vs final test

Comment

Originally posted by digitalriver View Post

Thanks for the report, i know for your strange power issues seems no different, but there is a huge difference in rom .
                    Balancing speed, smoothness and temperature on these stupid chinese devices it's not so easy
                    I pratically destroyed mine for testing
                    Anyway there is a version of my rom that gives you no problem about usb power on shutting down? I would like to know that to identify, what could be... To be clear i tested same thing you did on mine e no problem about usb powered when shutting down, so probably is a T95N problem with my custom.
                    From video i saw that you used to change launcher and some settings, can you tell me what you did?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                      P.s he make big diferents rtm vs final test
                      Thanks mate, i know that you noticed more things

Comment

From video i saw that you used to change launcher and some settings, can you tell me what you did?
                        don't worry, its only my habit. I also have another box(with rk3288 SOC), and I use wasser firmware on that box. Few years. And Wasser always use similar launcher. I'm used to this appearance.
                        Anyway there is a version of my rom that gives you no problem about usb power on shutting down?
                        I dont try all your version, only two last. But I'll try in future...because I bouhgt small fan for SOC, and I want connect this fan to power of usb port. Box work - usb power present - fan turns. Box sleep - usb power not present - fan does not rotate.

Comment

Hey again,

it works like the ROM before, but faster. The same happend with the 9377 modem but ethernet works.

All in one feeling, smouth and fast ever! ThX AgAiN 4 Your Work! ;-)

Greetings from
                          Markus

QcoQce TX5PRO 2 GB RAm + 16 GB ROM with Rii mini ONE i28 Gamepad, Display: MEDION LED 32" & HDX 1000 "Multimedia Ext. HDD" 1TB.

Comment

Final Test version works flawless

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBoy71 View Post
                              Hey again,

it works like the ROM before, but faster. The same happend with the 9377 modem but ethernet works.

All in one feeling, smouth and fast ever! ThX AgAiN 4 Your Work! ;-)

Greetings from
                              Markus

QcoQce TX5PRO 2 GB RAm + 16 GB ROM with Rii mini ONE i28 Gamepad, Display: MEDION LED 32" & HDX 1000 "Multimedia Ext. HDD" 1TB.
                              a 9377 version is in developing, i'll need yu to test it.

Comment

a 9377 version is in developing, i'll need yu to test it.
                                Let me check it 4 You, hope that it works.....

Best wishes for that! ThX a LoT 4 YoUr WoRk In AdVaNcE!
                                Markus

Comment

Working...
                                X